2) Sun-lit cloud

Yo!! I'm curious. In Taekook books do you guys prefer Jungkook to be the stronger character or Taehyung? And who's your bias in BTS?? Mine's Tae Tae <3

° °☆。 °☆。 °

Jungkook stood over the grave of his mother again. He didn't know why he did this ever so often these days. It wasn't like he was the sentimental type, nor was he here because he missed her. He just stood there staring at her tombstone.

He knew his mother had always hated him. When she was alive she would keep yelling at him saying that he was becoming like his father. She would call him a monster, an abomination. He was never too fond of his mother either. She was weak and naive. It was a surprise to him that she lasted as long as she did.

The memory of her last words echoed in his mind.

"Don't let the darkness in you win, Jungkook. You have to learn to feel something. Promise me you'll try."

'Darkness in you'. He scoffed. She made it sound like he was possessed by some ghost. There was nothing wrong with not feeling anything. It made him stronger. All the people who are easily influenced by their emotions are the ones who end up being played by everyone around them. Just like she was.

Jungkook had never met his father, but if he was anything like the demon his mother painted him to be, then Jungkook knew he would get along with him just fine.

He heard his phone beep, notifying him of a message. He fished for it from his jacket's pocket and looked at the screen.

Yoongi: Underground party at Jackson's. You up for it?

He looked at his mom's tombstone one more time and shrugged. "Drinks make me feel tipsy. That's feeling something right?"

He looked back at his phone, typing his reply.

You : Yeah. I'll be there.

°☆。° °☆。°

"Absolutely not!" Seok-Jin dead panned giving death glares to Minho and Onew.

Minho sighed. "Jin we understand that you care about Taehyung a lot. So do we but-"

"-No! You clearly don't care about him enough if you're suggesting sending him to that demon-harbouring human!" Jin fumed, his usual baby-pink wings turning shades of hot pink with anger.

Onew tried calming Jin down, reasoning with him and handing him some starlight tea. Jin sipped some of it and his wings slowly turned back to shades of light pink.

Minho pinched the bridge of his nose, thinking of how to convince his fellow archangel to understand his reasoning. "Jin, what we're dealing with here is one of the rarest of the rare cases and in such cases, we have to go by the books.
It clearly states that if a normal angel is compromised then it's a mission only a pure angel can handle. And Taehyung is the only pure angel among us."

Jin shook his head, glaring at Minho. "You're acting like you don't know Taehyung. He's a child! There is no way he could survive the human world. Pure angel or not!"

"And whose fault is that?" Minho asked Jin, losing his temper at his stubbornness.

"You have kept him sheltered for so many eternities. It's no wonder he's still so childish. You knew very well when you were given the duty of raising him that when the time came he would be the one to take up the most dangerous missions."