20) Shallow Breaths

I may not be able to post another chapter this week 'cause I have tests :(

°☆ °☆。°☆。°☆

Yoongi worked his way up the stairs, following the digital map on his watch. His disguise allowed him to do so with no interference.

Namjoon's orders replayed in his head.

'You have to find out how much information Kyungsoo was able to get out of him.'

Yoongi quickly reached the main room where Kyungsoo most probably would be found.

He expected the door to be closed but it was wide open and there were guards pacing the perimeter of the large room.

Yoongi stopped in his tracks when he saw one of the members of the exo gang, Chanyeol in the room.

The red-haired member turned around and saw Yoongi at the door and started walking towards to him.

The mint haired boy stood his ground, hoping that the he wasn't able to see through his disguise.

Chanyeol stopped in front of him, leaving a brief moment of silence.

Yoongi held his breath, knowing that if he was called out by him, he'd be greatly outnumbered.

"Did you find him?" Chanyeol asked, clearly unaware that Yoongi was not one of their guards.

Yoongi let out a breath of relief at that.

He answered Chanyeol's question, even though he didn't know what he was talking about.
"No, I didn't."

The red head sighed. "Why Kyungsoo disappear like this? It's unlike him to do so without informing anyone." He said.

Chanyeol beckoned for the other guards to follow him. He gave one last look at Yoongi before leaving. "Which member are you under?"

The mint-head racked his brain for information about the exo gang members.
"Lay."

Chanyeol nodded. "Give him a message for me. Tell him to get his ass back to Korea."

Yoongi gave him a salute, acknowledging the order, after which the red head left with the other guards.

'Kyungsoo disappeared?' Yoongi thought to himself, confused. 'Wouldn't he be heading the group right now to try and find Jungkook and Taehyung?'

He scanned the room trying to find anything that he could use to understand where Kyungsoo had disappeared.

Yoongi opened the drawers and lockers after hacking into the security system.

He found expected files regarding criminals, drugs and crimes, but nothing regarding the leader's sudden disappearance.

After another round of thorough investigation Yoongi gave up, deciding to return before his break in was tracked.

As he was about to leave something caught his attention. He walked towards the centre of the floor and stopped.

There was a slight change in the hue of the flooring in the area.