22) Paper Hearts

I just realized for the past few chapters I've been writing "opportunity" as "oppertunity".

My younger sister pointed it out to me, and I was all like "hell no it's the right spelling", and then we checked it on google.. and now I feel like a failure.

I know only one language, and that is English, and I don't even know my spellings properly. *face palm*

°☆ °☆。°☆。°☆

Taehyung looked in awe at the tall, endless number of modern towers of New York.

"Okay, you all of you have a map with a list of different companies you can visit for a tour.

Try learning as much as you can from them. I want all of you back here by 6 pm sharp, am I understood?"

All the students nodded and formed groups, discussing about the different opportunities they could potentially secure.

Taehyung looked at his own list, scanning through different names of companies that had brief descriptions of their line of work.

"Have you chosen anything?" Jungkook's breath touched the blond's ears making him jump.

"Relax, it's just me." Jungkook said, raising an eyebrow at Taehyung's nervous behaviour.

Taehyung looked down at the paper again, the tips of his ears were turning pink.

"Are you feeling cold?" Jungkook asked, worried.

Taehyung refused to meet the brunet's eyes.
"No.." He whispered, fiddling with his paper.

Jungkook sighed, not knowing why he was acting so differently with him.

He pulled the paper out of Taehyung's hands and grabbed his arm, pulling him away from the crowded streets.

*:。☆ :*・゜

Hoseok smiled, looking at Jungkook drag the red faced Taehyung away.

"There's no need to be so jolly, Hoseok. You guys haven't won yet." A bored-toned voice stated.

The orange haired boy turned to look at the expressionless mint haired demon.

Hoseok walked towards the demon, stopping when he was only inches away from his face.

Yoongi froze in place as the angel studied his every feature.

A bright smile broke on Hoseok's face. "That's not what your eyes say, sugar." He mocked, laughing.

As Hoseok walked away, Yoongi balled his hands into fists.

"Damn him and that pure angel." He muttered under his breath.
"I hope Namjoon knows what he's doing."

*:。☆ :*・゜

Just as Taehyung was about to shriek, Jungkook placed his hand over the boy's mouth, making Taehyung's eyes widen in shock, releasing a muffled scream.

"Would you stop with the screaming? People will get the wrong idea and you'll get me arrested!" Jungkook said, annoyed.

That seemed to make the blond stop.