33) Glow

A/N: Hey, guys I'm so sorry about the delay in posting this chapter, I was having one of the worst writer's blocks everrr.

But I'm back and ready to give the love this story deserves, that you guys clearly give it.

°☆ °☆。°☆。°☆

I'm coming, Jungkook hold on a little longer. Taehyung said in his mind, hoping that the message would reach the certain dark-haired boy somehow.

The blond angel tapped his foot restlessly as he waited for Hoseok to get a bike from the rental.

After a few more minutes he saw his orange-haired shaking hands with some human who brought out a motorbike from the garage.

Hoseok then wore the helmet and drove the bike to Taehyung, who was standing on the other side of the road.

"I really think you should let me ride, Tae. You have never ridden a bike before." Hoseok said skeptically, as he took off the helmet.

Taehyung grabbed the helmet from his friend.
"We don't have time to argue about this. I'll figure it out. I need you to be my map."

Hoseok sighed and handed over the bike to the blond, who had already put in his ear-piece.

"An hour, right?"

"Right." Taehyung confirmed.

"And what exactly is your plan? Jump out in the middle of the kidnapping and declare your love to a person who's not even going to remember you?" The orange-haired angel asked him sarcastically.

"Close, but no."

"Thank the angels- wait! what do you mean close?!" Hoseok asked, shocked.

"No, I'm not going to declare my love but I'm going to try to talk to him, and no, I'm not going to jump in the middle of the kidnapping 'cause I'm pretty sure if I do one of them will shoot me. I'm going to kidnap her first." Taehyung explained calmly as he fastened the belt of his helmet.

"Please tell me that's your lame attempt at a sarcastic joke."

"Hobi, the whole reason I was able to figure out what he is going to do is proof that our bond isn't severed yet, at least not completely. So there's a chance, however small it may be, that he will still remember."

"Tae-"

"Do you have a better idea?" Taehyung challenged.

"Yes!" Hoseok exclaimed. "We'll go back to the heavens and let the archangels deal with this, this mission is clearly too dangerous now to be in our jurisdiction-"

"If we let them take over they'll kill him!"

Then let them.

That's what Hoseok want's to say, but he knows that if he does Taehyung would execute his extremely flawed plan on his own, and that's not what friends do.

They wait for the plan to fail and then yell 'I told you so!'

So that's what he was going to do.