17) Satin Rain

So many of you gave me positive comments about reading a potential Taekook short story and it really just got all the creative juices in me flowing😄😄 .

I'm already working on it, and hopefully will be posting it soon. (Probably towards the middle or end of the story line of this book)

° °☆。 °☆。 °

When Taehyung heard Jungkook's voice, he thought he was dreaming.

There was no way the raven haired boy could have found him.

The familiar sound of the opening of the metallic door made Taehyung sit upright and move backwards trying to delay what he knew would be coming.

Taehyung's hands and feet were still tied, but he no longer had a blindfold.

He looked at the few dark figures entering the room with fear.

"Good morning, Taehyung." The leader of the group he was kidnapped by, addressed him.

The blond couldn't use his voice to answer.

He had cried so much that his throat turned hoarse and speaking was very painful.

"Have you changed your mind about my proposal?" The leader asked him.

Tears welled up in Taehyung's eyes, knowing that he would have to go through more torture today.

It took everything in him to shake his head.

The leader gave him a short chuckle. "You're quite stubborn Taehyung, perhaps we need another way to convince you." He gestured for someone to enter the room.

When Taehyung saw the silhouette of the person he had grown to know so well, a wave of emotions hit him.

The blond wanted to smile and reach for the raven haired boy, but at the same time he was confused as to what he was doing here.

He wanted to hug his friend after so long of being away from him, and at the same time cry about the things he had been through.

"Ju-ng-ko -ook" The blond managed to croak, looking at the boy standing in front of him, his handsome features devoid of expression.

"Well, then I'll let you two catch up. Take your time, Jungkook." The leader said, and beckoned for the other's to leave the room along with him.

After the door closed leaving only Jungkook inside, Taehyung broke into tears and lifted his tied hands towards Jungkook, trying to get the boy to come near him.

The raven-haired boy didn't make any effort to move towards the blond, but instead stood in the same position, looking down at the ground.

Jungkook let out a sigh and looked at the broken blond on the ground in front of him.

"Are you going to tell me the truth about you, Taehyung?"

Taehyung's eyebrows scrunched up in confusion as he continued to sob.
"W-ha-t?" He asked.

"When I asked you if you were working for someone, you said 'no'. If that's true, then why did the exo gang kidnap you?" Jungkook questioned him.