25) Window Reflection

A big thank you to all my readers who recommended watching Taekook moments, and making my writer's block disappear. I love you😘😘

P.S. IS JIN REALLY TIME TRAVELLING?!!!😳😳

On a side note I guess Jin's girl never watched Oswald growing up, or she would know to look both ways before crossing the road.

And how many times in Taehyung going to get arrested for graffiti-ing stuff? Smh.

°☆ °☆。°☆。°☆
(Continuation)

Taehyung pursed his lips, unconvinced, till he saw the escalators.

"Escalators!!!" He squealed, running towards them.

Jungkook turned around to see the blond boy already riding up one of them and waving goodbye with a boxy smile.

"Taehyung! Wait. You can't-" Jungkook sighed as he lost sight of the boy.

The brunet jogged up to the escalators to try and find Taehyung.

The mall was pretty packed with people since it was a Sunday, so finding the blond was like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Jungkook pulled out his phone to call him.

battery low - 3%

"Are you freaking kidding me?!" He whisper yelled at his phone as it died in his hands.

He ran his hands through his hair in frustration. "So much for let's try to have fun."

Jungkook glanced at the different stores as he walked around, trying to catch sight of Taehyung.

He stopped at a small store called Mystical Magic, thinking that he heard the blond's voice.

"Taehyung?" He called, entering the store that was filled with gaudy trinkets and strange animal paintings.

"Come in! Come in, my child." A young woman with frizzy hair, wearing a multi-coloured dress spoke.

"I'm already in." Jungkook stated, rolling his eyes. "Have you seen a blond boy? About my height? Really pretty, like a girl?"

"Aaah, that boy, yes, yes!" She said in a weird tone and exaggerated hand movements. "Do sit down, I'm going to be taking a reading for him."

"Reading?" Jungkook asked confused.

Just then the sound of the store's door opening made Jungkook turn around.

"Jungkook! I was looking for you everywhere!" Taehyung said, looking at the brunet.

"Why'd you disappear like that then?" Jungkook asked him, irritated.

Taehyung looked at the young woman and ignored the death glare Jungkook was sending him.
"Do you read people's futures? It was written on the board outside."

"Yes, I do my dear. Sit down, I'll take your reading." The woman answered in the same tone.

Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Wait, how? You-" he looked at the young woman in shock.