13) Gold Balloon

Hii to all my readers, I hope all of you are having a good day! Here's the next chapter.

Edit: WHAT THE FRICK DO YOU MEAN BTS IS NOW 'BEYOND THE SCENE'?!?!?!

° °☆。 °☆。 °

Taehyung ate the black bean noodles slowly, still feeling guilty about bruising the raven-haired boy, who occasionally winced everytime he opened his mouth to eat.

Jungkook noticed the blond's dull presence. "Did you not like it? I can order something else if you want." He offered him.

Taehyung's bottom lip started to quiver as he tried to contain his tears, but soon enough they cascaded down his cheeks, and he started to sob softly, pouting sadly as he did.

Jungkook panicked not knowing what he had done wrong. He quickly got up and dragged his chair to the opposite side of the table where Taehyung was seated, ignoring the stares of the other customers in the hotel.

"Hey, hey, tell me what's wrong. Do you want to go somewhere else?" Jungkook asked the crying blond, trying to calm him down.

Taehyung rubbed his eyes in circular motions as he continued to sob, hiccuping a little each time he took a breath.

"You're hurting so bad because I hit you. I don't know why you're still so nice to me." Taehyung cried. "I wouldn't want to be friends with me either!" He said and started bawling again.

Jungkook laughed at the blond's reason for crying, but then winced because of the action, which made the angel cry even more.

"Taehyung, it's alright! It was an accident." The raven haired boy said, rubbing his back in circular motions.

The blond looked at Jungkook with big, teary eyes. "You can hit me in the face if you want to." He told the brunet.

Jungkook reached for the blond's face, making Taehyung shut his eyes tightly and brace for the impact, but it never came.

Jungkook gently wiped away Taehyung's tears with the tips of his fingers, making the blond open his eyes slightly, confused.

"I'm not going to hit you in the face, Taehyung. Don't be stupid. Now please stop crying, I didn't bring you out here to make you sad." Jungkook told him, softly.

He met the blond's chocolate brown eyes and tried to lighten the mood. "Hey, let's finish the food huh? The black bean noodles is getting cold, and believe me it doesn't taste as good." He told the blond with a friendly smile.

Taehyung caught Jungkook off guard by wrapping his arms around the raven haired boy, burying his face in the crook of his neck.

The scene caused the spectators to 'aww' and coo at the two boys, some people started clapping too.

Jungkook felt uncomfortable at the attention being sent their way, but did nothing to change their position. He awkwardly patted Taehyung's back, unsure of how to act, owing to the lack of affection he had been shown his entire life.

The angel sniffled, his sobs slowly dying down. He finally pulled away from the brunet, his nose red from crying.

"I really like you, Jungkook." He told the brunet, giving him an innocent smile through his tears.