5) Watermelon Juice

I really wish I could go backpacking to some far away place and land up in an awesome adventure or something. Mundane life is sooo boring. I've had enough of it.

It's a good thing I have BTS, idk what I'd do to pass time without them. (You got it, I'm having vacations and I don't have any school work to keep me occupied XD )

°°☆。 °☆。 °

This was the second time that day Taehyung ran and ran till he felt like his lungs were about to explode and his feet were going to fall off.

He was really missing using his wings to fly around. Using legs were just tiring, and to be honest not as much fun.

Taehyung managed to manoeuvre out of the hedge maze with no problem, and he thanked the heavenly stars that his mission wasn't as good as him in directions.

He sat on one of the benches of the large garden, panting as he held the Labrador puppy in his arms.

"That was a close one, wasn't it?" He asked the pup after he managed to regain his breath.

The puppy gave him a soft bark in answer.

He giggled and gave the canine a peck on its furry head.

Taehyung sat with the puppy for a while longer, enjoying the night breeze. He looked up at the sky, wondering if Jin-hyung was looking at him.

Taehyung was missing his Guardian Archangel, wondering how long it would be till he managed to complete his mission and be able to see the elder again.

He began to pout, and his brown hair was slowly turning back into a dull purple.

Just then, the Labrador barked and licked the purple-haired boy's nose making him smile.

"Well, I better return you to your owner, it's pretty late." He told the puppy, holding the dog carefully in his arms and walking to the place the owner told him she would be at.

*:。☆ :*・゜

Taehyung knocked on the hotel door he and Hoseok were staying in, still smiling about the ride he had taken in the lift three times.

The door opened almost immediately to reveal a not so happy-Hobi looking at him.

Taehyung smiled at his friend innocently, not understanding why he looked a little upset.

"Care to explain where your phone is Taehyung?" The orange-haired boy asked the pure angel, unamused.

Taehyung scrunched his eyebrows in thought. "It's just here..." He emptied his jean's pockets and the ones in his oversized brown jacket but didn't find the object.

He thought back to all the places he used the phone and realization dawned on him.

His fair cheeks turned hues of pink in embarrassment. "Oopsy?"

Hoseok shook his head, annoyed. "No. No 'oopsy' go and retrieve it right now.
Just because Jin is being generous with the amount of human money we are being supplied doesn't mean you can be losing expensive things like a phone."