6) Moonlight quill

It's raining where I am, and I hate it. I'm feeling really sick and lazy because of it. I want the sun back already. (OR Someone send Hoseok here XD)

I also want to thank everyone who read this book and brought it to a 100 reads!!! Thank you guys so much!!!

Special thanks to @NishitaRipon  @JungkookIsTheNewGold
 for commenting and motivating me!! Luv u guys <33

                                                                         °☆   °☆。 °☆。 °  

  Jungkook regarded the whimpering girl, trying to crawl away from him with boredom.

She was clutching her wounded arm and sobbing as she dragged her body across the marble floor, staining it with red.

He had already shot her knee so there was no way she was going to manage to escape.

She knew it too, but the want to live, overpowers such logic in people.

When her hand almost reached the door the raven-haired boy stood up from the table and in a few strides reached the door and closed it.

He tutted at her behavior. "I already told you Ji yeon, the more difficult you act the harder it's gonna be for you."

Small sobs raked through her body as her eyes met her kidnappers'. Her painted, pink lips were stained red with her own blood.

"W-why are y-you doing thi-this?" She cried.

Jungkook looked at the pale, frightened girl, who only a few minutes ago was enjoying a party, full of life.

It seemed funny how everything could change in such a short amount of time.

The Raven-haired boy shrugged. "I'm getting paid."

Suddenly the girl let out a shrill scream, looking at Jungkook like she had seen a ghost.

That's odd. He thought to himself as she backed away from him, still looking like she was witnessing something terrible. 

She had stopped screaming after he had threatened to put a bullet in her throat, so why was she acting like this again?

Jungkook looked up at the window, catching a glimpse of his own reflection and then stumbled back himself. 

He was no longer human.

He had bat-like wings protruding gruesomely from his back and long fangs.

His pupils were dilated to the point that there was no white to be seen and his skin was scaly and rough.

He was what his mother had accused him of being.

He was a monster.

  *:。☆ :*・゜  

The ringing of his phone jolted the raven-haired boy awake. He looked around his hotel room to see that he was alone.

There was no bleeding girl, nor were there any bat-wings.

He ran his hands through his dark hair, trying to calm himself down, before he picked up his phone to see who was calling him.

Yoongi