32) Demons

A/N: Hey, guys my exams are officially over so I'm back! (yay!!) I kinda failed my physics exam though..(sighs) anyway, I'm having holidays for a few weeks so I'll be updating regularly again :)  (As long as my internet cooperates with me)

A big Thank You to all the readers that are still here and reading this story. You guys are the best <3

            °☆。°☆   °☆。°☆

It was almost as if the dark-haired boy was no longer in control of his own senses. The only thing he could feel was the coursing frustration in his veins. 

After the nightmare, he had woken up in cold sweat, but that was the only sign that he had a nightmare.

For some reason, he was incredibly calm after it. As if he hadn't just experienced having ghost-like creatures take turns digging into his soul, slashing his skin and carving curses into his mind.

He had simply gotten out of bed, stared at his lifeless expression in the mirror, and then ended up here, at one of the countless clubs owned by Namjoon. Because he needed a distraction, and what could be a better distraction than alcohol and music?

Jungkook had downed his, what was perhaps the fifteenth shot, and still was barely affected by it. That only meant one thing. He was going back to being as numb as he was before...before the blank in his memories.

Before the blank in my memories. Jungkook frowned at the thought. Everything was pointing to that certain blank that he just couldn't put a finger to.

He took another shot that the bartender slid his way and tried to let the obnoxiously loud music dull his thoughts.

"Jungkook! What are you doing here? Thought clubs were no longer your scene." Mark called out, making his way from across the dance floor.

"They aren't." Jungkook stated.

Mark simply laughed, not letting the brunet's icy tone get to him. "Well, that doesn't matter. What matters is that you're here and I'm gonna make sure you have a blast. By the end of the night, you'll be back to the old Jungkook."

Jungkook got up not in the mood for whatever Mark had in store for him. He turned towards the exit when suddenly his head started to hurt.

The brunet grunted and pressed his first two fingers against the side of his forehead, trying to soothe the throb.

"Everything alright, Jungkook?" Mark's asked, but there was something odd about the tone he was using, almost as if he were mocking him.

Jungkook let down his hand, blinking as the pain subsided and suddenly everything around him pulsed.

The music turned in and out of pitch and the light's flickered to a blood-red shade.

"What's going on?" The brunet asked, looking down at his trembling hands.

He saw that the people around him in the club were all having auras above their heads, different colors swirling in them, but a few had ones that were pitch black, and all-consuming. It made the brunet shiver. There was something inhuman about those auras.

"Seems like you're finally getting the sight." Mark said with glee. "Took you long enough."

When Jungkook finally turned to face him, he felt winded.

The boy standing in front of him had the same dark aura, only ten times worse, above him and had menacing bat-like wings towering over him. When he smiled he revealed sharp fangs in place of his canines.