30) Shadow Stop

Helloooo my readers!!!! I'm back. Sorry for the long hiatus kinda thingy...college and it's numerous exams is a royal pain in the butt.

But for a bit, my butt's gonna be free cuz dem damn exams be over. Thank holy God for that!!

Without further wait here's the next chapter!!😄😄
                                                 °☆ °☆。°☆。°☆

By the night time of their D-day Jungkook looked like hell.

His eyes had dark circles under them and were bloodshot from the lack of sleep.

"Jungkook, you alright man?" Mark asked after the brunet entered the garage.

"Dandy." Jungkook replied coldly.

"Ignore him. He's just having trouble with sleep." Yoongi stated as he entered after Jungkook.

"I told you to take the pills I gave you, didn't I?" Yoongi questioned the brunet who was doing a system check on his car.

"And I told you I don't like them. They make me numb." Jungkook retorted as he started the car.

The roar of the engine filled the garage, heightening the sense of what was going to unfold today.

"Would you rather be numb or feel the pain?" Yoongi asked trying to raise his voice over the sound of the engine.

Jungkook pressed his lips into a thin line at the question.

"I suppose that would depend on how intense the pain is. Wouldn't it?" Mark answered, closing the hood of his own modified, bright-red sports vehicle.

"I wasn't asking you." Yoongi said, annoyed.

He looked at his digital tab and quickly tapped a few buttons on it. "Team A has engaged, get ready. I'll give you the signal when you're up."

"Great." Jungkook said sarcastically, turning on the radio at full volume and shutting himself inside the car.

Mark shook his head. "If I didn't know any better I'd think he's having his time of the month right now."

"It's statements like that why you don't have a girlfriend." Yoongi said wearing his earpiece.

"Who said I want a girlfriend?" Mark asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Now you're gay too?" Yoongi questioned.

"Pshhh no! All humans are annoying. I'm asexual, thank you very much."

Yoongi shook his head. "Good for you, man. Now get in position."

"You got it, boss." Mark said, giving Yoongi a two finger salute and getting in the car.

The mint-haired boy rolled his eyes and walked out of the garage, double checking all the equipment.

Jungkook gripped the steering wheel as the memories of his nightmares flashed before his eyes.
He let out a deep breath and closed them trying to steady his thoughts.

"...You know you're a monster. Learn to accept it."

"..Once you do you'll have unlimited power. Can't you feel it already?"