39) The Key

Random question: In taekook fanfictions what type of genre is your favorite to read?

Idk why, but I really like gang AU's (not like the attempt in my book but the actual ones like 'House Of Cards' and 'Hustlers' on Ao3 XD)

°☆。°☆   °☆。°☆

"I don't understand why I have to do this." Jungkook said, annoyed. "They're never going to believe me."

Namjoon nodded his head thoughtfully. "We could always go for the alternative and wage war, we're definitely ready for that, but we'll lose many of our own, especially with the pure angel-"

"I can handle him just fine." Jungkook snapped. "You're overestimating the guy."

"And you're underestimating him." Namjoon thundered, his aura turning darker. "Do you think if it was that easy we would be here lurking in the shadows?

We could be living like Gods, in the heavens instead of limiting ourselves to human forms."

Jungkook let out a frustrated breath. "So you want to kiss up to them instead?"

The gang leader banged his fist onto the wooden desk, cracking the wood.

The room turned cold and the skies turned dark, a thunder storm seemed to be brewing.

The other demons in the room began fidgeting, backing away from the tension that was created.

But the young, raven haired demon stood his ground.

"I'm asking you to use your smarts for once. We have an upper hand with the angel because he cares for you."

Jungkook scoffed.

Namjoon shot him a look.
"That's an ace up our sleeve. We'd be foolish not to use it.

But if you want a better reason to get you motivated, I have one."

He made a motion with his hand, signifying for someone to approach him.

A figure slowly moved from the shadows, stepping into view.

Namjoon waved his hand.
"Tell us again what you know."

The figure bowed his head before answering.

"Should a pure angel fall, they'll lose their divine power of permanently banishing demons.."

"What else?" Namjoon prodded.

"In the scriptures it is said that a fallen pure one can cause the downfall of all divine beings.

The fallen angel would create destruction beyond fathom.

No deity would be able resist the manifestation of that kind of corrupted power.

Nothing could be done to stop the fallen, since the pure one originated from the powers of the Gods themselves."

The words spoken left the room quiet with the weight of what that meant.

Namjoon smiled. He had gotten up, slowly walking to the center of the room, observing his men's expressions.