10) Water Fountain

I tried to upload this chapter yesterday, but there was something wrong with my stupid internet. Smh. Anyway, it's here today!

P.S. I watched the first episode of Bon Voyage 2 and it was so funny!! I love the way Suga was just not having it when V and Jhope were trying to make him shoot a mv lololol.

°☆   °☆。 °☆。 °      

Hoseok followed the short, black-haired boy into the train station.

He was making sure he was a good enough distance away from him to go unnoticed, but close enough to keep track of him.

He had double checked to see if there was anyone with him, but the boy was alone, so the orange-haired angel had taken it as an opportunity to try and talk to him.

He hoped that there was still a little of the old Jimin left in him, since he was the only one who could give them insight on exactly what kind of mission Jungkook was.

Hoseok saw Jimin turning around, so he quickly took out a newspaper from the newspaper stand beside him and covered his face, in the pretense of reading it.

He counted till six seconds and then looked up again. The black-haired boy was about to board one of the trains that had just arrived.

Hoseok made his way into the next compartment of the train and sat in an empty seat. He felt his phone buzz again. He pulled it out of his pocket and switched it off.

I'm sorry Tae, I'll be back as soon as I can. He thought to himself.

He kept an eye on Jimin who was sitting next in the next compartment, texting someone on his phone.

After the fifth stop the black haired boy got ready to get off, and so did Hoseok. He looked at his watch and saw that it was a quarter to eleven.

The orange-haired boy followed him through the busy station onto a dimly lit, but busy road, not knowing exactly where he was going.

After a few minutes of walking down the straight road Jimin took a right turn leading to a lonelier path.

Hoseok picked up his pace to try and catch the black-haired boy's attention, when suddenly he was pulled in to the corner by someone and slammed against the wall of an abandoned building.

A hooded figure was standing in front of him, keeping him pinned against the wall.

"I think I've told you this a few centuries ago, Hoseok. The first rule to following someone is making sure you aren't being followed yourself."

Hoseok stared back in shock as the figure pulled down his hood to reveal his mint-green hair.

He was someone the orange-haired angel thought he would never see again.

"I should've know it was you, Min Yoongi."

°☆   °☆。 °☆。 °