Jungkook's time line

Year 2017

Jeon Jungkook is a man who's called the luckiest bastard on the planet by many. He has the looks, the pretty girlfriend, the money and a highly exceptional job.

But one thing he doesn't have is a mate.

You see this twenty-one year old male was supposed to meet his mate three years ago but no one he ever crossed got to him. Everyone was plain boring and colorless. How do you know who your mate is? Well you recognize him or her immediately. Everyone has an aura, a colourful bubble that engulfs you. No one can see their own aura or that from others, except, that of your mate. But not everyone has a mate.

Let me explain.

Jeon Jungkook is a werewolf, a rank 1 alpha to be precise and every werewolf has a mate. Even though he is admired by many and even has a girlfriend, he still hasn't found the one. He's been dreaming to find his beloved mate for years and when his 18th birthday finally came he was left speechless. You see since technology made its arrival and werewolves were known to and accepted by mankind they made these machines, designed to find every wolf's mate by database. Jungkook still remembers the words vividly, flashing across the big screen in the packhouse.

"NO MATE FOUND"

He had been locked up in his room for days, refusing to even eat or talk to people. He thought it was a trick at first, a sick prank made by his fellow packmates. But no one would be so cruel to do this to the poor alpha so he accepted the fact, slowly but sadly, that his mate never existed or was already dead.

Little did he know that his mate was indeed dead at that time. But he was still alive in his time line 200 years earlier.

'This is very confusing', you may say.

Well yeah but the author from above who created this world is taking on the challenge to write it.