Creepy old house

DUn DUN DUNNNN

Jungkook's P.O.V

It was night once we arrived in the year 1817. Jimin, Yoongi and I had been sent here by Namjoon. We brought a med kit with us incase Jimin got too hurt because of the time travel. Since he was only a beta, his wolf didn't heal as fast as we did. My conclusions were right when I heard Jimin wince and clutch his arm where burn marks had formed.

I shoved the med kit in Yoongi's hands, telling him to take care of his mate, while I checked the area. My face fell when I noticed the pretty rose garden Taehyung had worked on for years, now all destroyed and torn apart. No crops grew in the fields anymore and the nice cozy house seemed on the verge of collapsing.

"What happened here?", I mumbled, frowning when I noticed a little light burning behind one of the dirty windows.

"Shit went down", Yoongi replied, coming to a halt next to me. Jimin stood on the other side of me, rubbing his bandaged arm, "Do you think his mother went on a rampage after noticing Taehyung disappeared?"

This question made my frown deepen as I glanced down at the grass we were walking on. When we reached the door, my former suspicions were confirmed once I saw the claw marks on the wooden door.

"Prepare yourself guys", I mumbled, tracing the scars in the door, "I don't think his mother is fully human".

The door creaked open and I felt the three of us tense and go into defense mode. I then noticed my jacket moving along with wind and realized the door wasn't actually moving on itself.

"This place is giving me the creeps", Jimin shivered and I noticed his hand unintentionally nearing Yoongi's but he pulled back as soon as he noticed himself doing it. I flashed him a smirk, signalizing I saw what he did and he sent me a scowl before averting his gaze away from me.

Oh right, spooky house with werewolf mother.

I was the first one entering the house after neither of the guys made a move. I wondered if I would find Taehyung in here, and in what state he would be in. Maybe I shouldn't be dwelling on that for too much right now, since I needed every ounce of concentration in this silent dark house.

The floorboards upside creaked and my wolf ears picked up on quiet sobs being spilled in that same room. My heart thudded louder at the recognition of my Taehyung's voice, but anger bubbling in my stomach immediately brought me out of my daze. I motioned the others to follow me with a nod of my head and we slowly made our way upstairs. Without making too much noise we reached the room I heard sounds coming from. A stripe of light came from underneath the door, meaning the light I saw from inside had come from here.

I glanced between Yoongi and Jimin before turning the round knob, feeling as if I was in some sort of horror movie. The moment the door creaked open, was the moment I felt relieved to see his mother not in the room, but also horrified because of the sight in front of me.

"J-Jungkook?"