The Storm

"Why did you leave me son? Wasn't I good enough for you? Was I too caught up in my own success to not notice you being in danger? I'm so sorry. I'll fix this. I'll get you out there. I'll bring you back to your real home. A safe place I made for us both".

Taehyung woke up with a weird churning feeling in his stomach, like something was about to go wrong. He turned on his side and stared at his alpha who was sleeping soundly with his right hand intertwined with Taehyung's left one. He smiled softly and fluttered his eyes back closed, ignoring the sick feeling and wondering where it even came from.

The day passed slowly and at the end of it Taehyung had even forgotten about his former worries. He was happily eating soup in bed while watching some movie about a moving castle when a sudden sound drew his attention.

He wondered where it had came from but focused back on the movie. He missed Jungkook, he suddenly realized. The boy had left for pack training and had told Taehyung to stay inside. The omega sipped from his soup and proceeded watching the movie, giggling to himself when something funny happened.

There was that noise again, only now it sounded closer. Taehyung placed his mug on the nightstand and slipped out of bed. He knew the pack house was slightly empty because of the pack training but everything would be alright right?

He tip toed over to the door, placing his head next to it to focus on the sounds coming from the hallway. A creak on the floor should've warned him immediately but he was too caught up in his adrenaline to not realize he should be stepping away from the door.

He flew backwards and hit the floor with a harsh thud. While his head was spinning and his vision went blurry, he could faintly make out a figure standing in the doorway.

"Oh Taehyung", the figure spoke, "You were always such a curious kid".

He realized too late that he recognized that voice. It sounded heavy and static but the soft undertone was all too familiar too him.

"M-Mom?", he croaked out, grabbing his head when it thudded harshly because of the fall on the ground.

"Don't worry son. Mommy will make it all better".

And then it all went black, a pair of blood red eyes lingering in his head.

~

Jungkook came home after a few hours of training. He felt sweaty, dirty and he reeked of the earth. When he took the few steps up the stairs he could sense something was off. With every step he took, the feeling grew and at the top of the staircase he was in full panic. His bedroom door was locked and he hadn't failed to notice the scratch marks that were on the ground in the hallway.

"Taehyung?", he yelled but there came no reply. He kicked the door in, not caring about it being broken and off it hinges, when all he could see was an empty room with a smashed window. Taehyung's scent was still lingering in the room, though it was getting fainter meaning he had left a while ago.

Jungkook ran back downstairs, feeling his bond getting weaker by the second. He didn't know what was happening but suddenly a heavy pain started in his chest like something was being ripped apart. He knew he was fine both mentally and psychically, but his wolf was howling in anguish.

With all the power that was still left inside of him he stormed inside of Namjoon and Jin's shared room. The couple was sitting on the bed and stopped talking when they saw the tormented alpha in the doorway.

"Jungkook? What's happened?"

The raven haired male collapsed on the floor, the pain now excruciating as if someone was ripping their bond apart.

"T-Taehyung's g-gone", he was able to mutter out before he lost his final bit of strength and passed out.

Welp