Mo(th)(nst)er

Taehyung's P.O.V

I didn't want them to come. I really wished they wouldn't be here to save me. This was obviously the biggest trap ever and Jungkook had walked right into it. I wanted to yell at him for being so stupid, but I know that if I had been in his shoes, I would have done the exact same.

Jimin was busy cutting the ropes that kept me tied to the bed. I wasn't sure if his werewolf claws were sharp enough to cut through the thick sturdy ropes, but I wasn't really focusing on my own escape.

Jungkook and my mother were growling at each other and in a flash a huge black wolf appeared where Jungkook had stood.

My mother and Jungkook lunged at each other and I desperately wanted to look away from the bloodshed that was about to happen. The guys probably didn't realize, and believe me, I hadn't realized myself for all these years, but my mom was an alpha, a true blood to be exact.

Jungkook was strong and I knew that, but I wasn't sure if he was ready to face the strongest kind of werewolves.

"Jimin, please, he won't be able to beat her", I pleaded to the beta whose eyes were focused on the ropes.

"I know that's why I need to get you out of here", he replied, his tongue peeking out of his mouth, "So we can all leave".

The first rope snapped and one of my arms was finally freed. The skin was red and painful around my wrist but I didn't care. My gaze found its way to the fight again and I whined inwardly as I noticed the gash on Jungkook's back. It wouldn't be long before he'd lose, and mother wouldn't ever spare him. Jungkook losing the fight, meant losing his life.

The second rope was cut and I grabbed Jimin by the collar before he could go to the ropes around my legs.

"Get Yoongi and get out of here. I'll free myself and take Jungkook with me",

"What!?", he shrieked.

"Go. Now", I growled and pushed him towards the groggy Yoongi who was trying to get up from the floor. Jimin grabbed him by the arms and dragged him out of the door while Yoongi wasn't aware of what the hell was actually going on.

I fixated on getting angry, which wasn't that hard when your mother was trying to kill your mate. I felt my claws grow and grabbed the ropes around my ankles, beginning to cut through them.

I hadn't ever used them so they were sharp as ever as they cut through the ropes as if it was butter. I glanced sideways and noticed Jungkook whimpering in pain when mother's claws hit him another time. Finally the ropes around me were gone and I jumped from the bed, feeling dizzy all of a sudden from lying down too long.

"Mother!", I yelled, which caught her attention. Jungkook slid out of her grip and backed away in my direction.

"Stop this at once!", I growled, noticing her eyes wavering between red and brown, "I realize you want me to be safe but what is being safe when I can't be happy!? You are willing to kill your son's mate and for what? Because you don't trust him!? It's not your place to take him away from me".

While I was distracting her, Jungkook made his way over to me and licked my hand. I smiled down at him and patted his head.

Her body quivered and she was heaving, "Taehyung. Don't. Leave".

"I don't want you interfering with our relationship anymore", I spoke sternly, "I don't want you in my life anymore".

Her form changed into human again and this was our cue to leave. I changed into my wolf and chased after Jungkook who had broken through the window and was making his escape.

I heard my mother yelling something after us but her cries weren't even affecting me. She took me away from my time line, made me into something I'm not, scarred my skin and tried killing my mate.

She wasn't my mother. She was a monster.

And I was getting away from her. For forever I hoped.

Follow me on autumnawe for more taekook stories :)