Going forward for the first time

No one's P.O.V

"N-no Jungkook! Wait- y-you can't- I-I didn't mean-"

Taehyung runs after Jungkook into the corn field. He hears the moving of plants and suddenly the loud noises disappear, like his friend vanished into thin air. The younger boy looks around frantically but the black haired male is nowhere to be seen.

"W-Where did he go?", his voice breaks at the thought of his best friend never coming back, "J-Jungkook!" But to no avail, the said male is already back in 2017 unaware of his mate crying in the corn field searching for him. Taehyung doesn't give up as he runs across the whole field until he drops somewhere in the middle of it when the sun already starts to rise. He breaks down crying with his face hidden in his clammy hands. His heart is broken and his tears fall at an incredible speed from his eyes. He doesn't realize it but the white wolf inside of him is howling in sorrow together with the human. Taehyung lost his best friend and the omega lost his mate.

Taehyung rips his eyes away from the darkness of his handpalms and gazes up to the sky filled with twinkling stars silently fading away into the blue morning sky. Something in the corner of his eyes draws his attention and he gets up from the ground, not caring his knees are scraped and hanging full of dirt. The black swirling of something round seems to pull him in and he reaches out for the expanding darkness between the plants. His hand reaches the liquid looking black puddle and gets sucked in completely. His body gets drawn with it, disappearing into the time portal that was created by Jungkook from going too much between their two time lines.

Taehyung screams in pain as his body feels in flames, tearing his whole body apart. He doesn't see anything except a big black darkness until he drops down onto a big shining platform.

Where am I?

He doesn't move, still feeling weak from the immense pain he endured. His eyes flutter closed as his energy is drawn out of his body. He falls asleep, unaware of the place or time he's in.

I know! I know! It's short! But I needed to write this down in an Author's POV and then write the next part in Taehyung's POV. This just needed to be a seperate chapter for feeeeels.