Idiot from the past

Sorry for the long wait. I'm really busy & stressed at the meantime because I'm having a writer's block.

Jungkook is awoken out of his nice sleep by the sharp ringing of his phone. He groggily reaches out for the device on his nightstand but feels himself being pulled back. Looking over his shoulder he sees Taehyung clinging onto his right arm, nuzzling his face into the older's warm skin. He smiles fondly and grabs his still ringing phone holding it next to his ear.

"Wazzup?"

"Now you've done it Jeon Jungkook!", Namjoon's voice bursts through the speakers. Jungkook drops his phone due surprise onto the bed, awakening Taehyung too.

He sleepily opens his eyes seeing the older hastily grabbing his phone again when yelling emerges from it.

"What's wrong?", Taehyung speaks huskily, voice thick with sleep.

"No idea", Jungkook mouths, listening to the profanities coming from the phone.

"Namjoon, please get to the point", Jungkook interrupted the other's rant, "Because you need to have a very good reason to wake me up at six in the morning".

"Oh I'll give you a good reason", Namjoon begins, "Because your stupid ass wanted to travel 4 times to the same place in the same timeline you created a permanent warp hole and guess what!? Another fucking idiot appeared here and keeps demanding me to let him see Taehyung!"

"What?", Jungkook yells back through the phone, "Who is he?"

"Apparently his boyfriend or something I don't fucking know- No- Get off me! Fuck off-", Namjoon shouts are interrupted by some static until another voice appears, "Hey do you have Taehyung? I want to see him".

"Who are you?", Jungkook asks, unaware of the surprised face of Taehyung, glee appearing in his eyes.

"Hoseok!", Taehyung squeals, snatching the phone out of the older's grip, "Hoseok is that you!?"

"TaeTae! Why are you in this little box?", the other asks confused.

"I'm not in that box but let's not talk about that. I don't even know how it works. Where are you?"

"In this weird building with this guy with a white coat", Hoseok explains, "Where are you TaeTae? I searched everywhere for you!"

"I know where you are! I'll come and get you!", Taehyung throws the phone back to Jungkook with a bright smile on his face, "Let's go Jungkook! Hoseok is here!"

A frown makes place on Jungkook's face which affects Taehyung's happy mood.

"What's wrong?"

Jungkook glances at the side, tongue rolling against his cheek, "Hoseok. Hoseok as in the guy you have a crush on and want to be his boyfriend? That Hoseok?"

Realization dawns upon Taehyung. Jungkook is jealous and of course not excited that his mate's crush is now also in 2017.

"Oh...", Taehyung casts his gaze downwards.

Jungkook glances back at his mate and feels guilty once he sees the defeated look on the boy's face.

He sighs, "Alright we'll go meet him".

"Really?", Taehyung's eyes widened in happiness, hands clasped together.

"Yeah really so get dressed so we can get going".

He didn't need to say that twice because Taehyung was already going through the pile of white shirts in hopes to find something normal.

"Are you trying to look good for him?", Jungkook arches an eyebrow questionably.

"No I'm trying to look good for myself", Taehyung replies sassily. Jungkook rolls his eyes and slips on a black shirt and jeans. Taehyung finds a green sweater and blue jeans to wear, asking Jungkook to turn around so he can change clothes. The older respects his privacy and turns his back to the younger, but not before sneaking a small glance at the half naked Taehyung. He just had to okay!

"I told you black looks good on you", Taehyung smiles once he notices the black shirt nicely fitting Jungkook's tan skin.

"Do I look better than Hoseok?", Junkook replies smirking.

"You're such a jealous wolfie", Taehyung chuckles, already skipping out of the door.

"You didn't answer me though...", Jungkook pouts, following his overexcited mate to the car.

I swear to god if that boy tries anything with Taehyung I won't be able to control myself. He almost ruined my first chance with Taehyung, he won't do that to my second chance!