Three mates

Very short chippy chappy because I want to nippy nappy (( _ _ ))..zzzZZ

Jungkook couldn't have been any more confused in his life than he was now. Taehyung hadn't come back yet so the alpha had decided on hanging around in the living room, talking with fellow pack members about anything and nothing. Hoseok had walked inside with a mark on his neck and red puffy eyes like he had been crying all day. Jungkook had stuck his nose in the air and had sniffed the air, recognizing his best friend's scent on the younger human.

Before he could even start a conversation with Jimin, the said beta had walked inside too, freezing once he saw Hoseok standing in the living room and Jungkook sitting on the couch staring at him. Jungkook caught the scent coming from Jimin and immediately jumped up from the couch, grabbing Hoseok by the collar and dragged him to the kitchen, sending a threatening look Jimin's way who cowardly followed.

"What the heck is going on!?", Jungkook slammed his hands on the kitchen island, glaring at the startled human and beta in front of him.

"Jimin bit me".

"Yoongi marked me".

Both boys spoke at the same time but Jungkook could still understand what they were saying.

"How did this happen!?", Jungkook yelled out, startling the others again.

Jimin sighed, tears threatening to fall down as he stepped closer, "I-I'm so so-sorry. This is my fault and mine only. I honestly know this is a mess- I bit Hoseok and Yoongi then bit me out of jealousy".

"You're now mated with two people? Has that ever happened before!?", the raven haired alpha didn't understand how this could have happened. Was this even possible? Having more than one mate was impossible, wasn't it?

"I like Hoseok and Yoongi was my destined mate so I'm not complaining- but I dragged a human into this without his permission and that's what breaking me", Jimin dropped his shoulders and turned to the Hoseok, "I'm so sorry".

Hoseok gave him a half smile, "It's alright. It hurt a lot in the beginning but it's okay now. I like you too Chim".

Jungkook glanced between the two smiling mates and sighed.

"And where's Yoongi in all of this?", he asked.

Jimin glanced back at his best friend, "Oh, Taehyung went to speak with him".

"Oh hell fucking no", Jungkook growled, "Not on my watch!"