Mina

Sorry for totally abandoning this story... Kinda forgot it existed... That happens when you have 10 vkook stories to write. lol save me

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Who are you and what are you doing in my boyfriend's bed?"

The soft mattress suddenly feels a lot harder and I realize I have fallen off the bed. Groaning I open my eyes and come face to face with a girl. Her tough glare startles me and I quickly crawl backwards till I hit the wall.

"Aren't you going to answer? That's a bit rude", she places her hands on her hips. Her eyes scan my body and a sneer appeared on her lips.

"You look filthy", she points out, "You're probably a beggar, aren't you? Well you can't stay here. I'll show you the door".

My eyes widen and I try standing up, "N-No I-I belong here".

She laughs, "No you don't. You just wanted a place to sleep and since the pack is away for the day you settled here. Listen, you better get out before I rip you to shreds". Her eyes suddenly glow yellow and I yelp, hiding my face with my hands. I don't know why I react this way but the feeling is utterly terrifying. Why does she have such a big impact on me?

A hand tugs at my collar and I'm dragged out of the room and pushed all the way to the front door of the house.

"Stay away!", she growls and shuts the door in my face.

"B-But", I tremble, the cold air engulfing me, "J-Jungkook..."

I'm only in a shirt and shorts leaving me freezing in the morning coldness. What am I going to do? I can't stay here, she'll surely rip me to shreds.

Why didn't Jungkook tell me he has a girlfriend? He could've told me!

I shuffle away from the packhouse and my eyes land on Jungkook's car. I could stay in there until the pack comes back. Maybe it's warm in there, even though I still don't really trust that thing. The car door opens and I breathe in a sigh of relief. A jacket lays in the backseat and it smells like Jungkook. Laying myself down and curling into a ball, I drape the jacket over my shaking body and close my eyes. Maybe I could sleep some more. It wouldn't hurt, would it?

No One's P.O.V

Mina stomps back to Jungkook's room, sitting down on the bed.

"Even the room stinks. That boy infested the whole house with his weird wolf stench", she mumbles, falling down onto the mattress.

A note lying on the nightstand catches her attention and she grabs it.

"What's this?"

Unfolding the white note she reads the familiar scribbles.

I forgot to tell you the whole pack is needed somewhere. I'll be back around 12. You can find food in the kitchen (door left from the stairs) x –Jungkook

Mina scrunches her eyebrows as soon as he read the note.

"Does Jungkook know this boy or was the note for someone else?", she mutters, throwing it back on the nightstand. Glancing at the clock she realizes it's already past 12 meaning her boyfriend will be arriving soon. Not even a few minutes later chatter fills the house and footsteps sound on the stairs.

"Mina?"

The voice of her boyfriend wakes her from her daydream.

"Jungkook", she crosses her arms, "You better have a great explanation for this".

He arches an eyebrow, looking casual, but on the inside he's very nervous. What happened? Where's Taehyung?

"I wait for you to finally come back home to the apartment for hours... Then I think 'oh maybe he went to the packhouse for some weird reason' and when I arrive here in the morning I find a young boy sleeping in your bed. Thinking he's a beggar who took advantage of the empty house I kick him out but then I find this note", she points at the crumpled paper, "And it implies you know him. You better explain yourself".

"You kicked him out!?", is the first thing Jungkook comes up with, not caring about explaining himself right now. Taehyung is somewhere out there! Probably scared out of his mind, being chased by a bear or wolf in the woods or something.

"I need to find him", Jungkook growls, eyes flashing red. His natural worry about his mate causes him to almost shift into a werewolf and he dashes down the stairs, pushing past his packmates.

With sharpened senses he picks up Taehyung's scent, leading to... his car? Jungkook slowly walks up to his SUV and peeks into the car. His gaze softens as he sees his mate curled up in a ball on the backseat sleeping. He opens the car door without making too much noise in hope not to wake up Taehyung. He gently picks up the younger and carries him out of the car, back into the house. Some pack mates look confused at the alpha carrying his mate into the house but don't say anything, afraid to anger Jungkook. The older goes back up the stairs and glaring at Mina, he tucks Taehyung back into bed, pecking him on the forehead. He grabs her by the arm and drags her out of the room.

She watches him with big eyes, "What the actual fuck Jungkook you-"

"He's my mate", Jungkook sighs, clenching his fists.

"What?", she gasps before a laugh escapes her mouth, "That's impossible silly, you don't have a mate remember?"

"Well he's mine", Jungkook glares, "He didn't know he even was a wolf so he wasn't in the mate system".

She arches an eyebrow, "But are you sure he's your mate? Maybe you're just a little tired. I know how devastated you were when you found out you didn't have a mate-"

"I can see his aura and he can see mine"

"What if he's lying about it", she pushes.

"He's not like you", Jungkook snaps, "We can see each other's aura and I'm addicted to his scent. Stop trying to put him in a bad light. We're over Mina, I'm breaking up with you".

She opens her mouth to say something but decides against it. With a strong glare she marches away, mumbling something underneath her breath.

Jungkook sighs, "I should've done that a long time ago".