Very kawaii & fucked up

I've  completely given up thinking of good chapter titles by now. Also my new fanfic is out :o)

The newly marked omega awoke out of his deep slumber with a warm feeling rushing through his veins. He looked over his shoulder to see Jungkook smushed up against his back, his face laying in the crook of the younger's neck. The brunette let out a soft giggle and pressed his lips against the alpha's nose who scrunched it by the sudden wetness. Taehyung tried slipping out of the older's grip but was suddenly hauled back into the bed, his body held close against the alpha again who nuzzled his face into Taehyung's neck, sniffing his scent in bliss.

"Morning, cupcake", Jungkook spoke up with a morning voice laced with sleep.

"Morning", Taehyung squeaked, feeling the alpha licking the new formed mark very slowly, "Can- um can you let me go now?"

Jungkook arched an eyebrow at his stuttering mate.

"And why would I do that?", he hummed, slinging a leg over Taehyung's body.

"Because I need to pee. Very badly".

This made the alpha chuckle, noticing the younger's cheeks heat up. He unwrapped his arms and saw his mate jump from the bed and dash to the hallway into the bathroom.

"He's so cute".

In about five minutes Taehyung was back jumping into bed and cuddling into Jungkook's side once again.

"Watcha thinking about?"

Jungkook hummed sleepily and turned his head to Taehyung who was awaiting an answer.

"Nothing really", the ravenhead yawned, "Just pondering about life, Jimin, the mark I thought I saw on him".

This made Taehyung flinch, "Jimin is marked too?" Shock spread through his features. "By who!?"

"Dunno. I don't even know if I saw it right", Jungkook mumbled, "But I think he had wanted to tell me about it last night when he came into our room".

"He was here?", Taehyung asked confused.

Jungkook nuzzled his nose into the soft brown locks of his mate, "Yes but you had only just fallen asleep after the mark was made. I told him about it since he smelled... well our arousal and um I think he had intended to tell me something but he didn't want to ruin the good mood I was in".

Taehyung pouted, "So are you going to talk to him?"

"I think so... Don't know if he wants to tell me now".

"Should I ask him? Maybe it won't take a lot of effort to tell me since he doesn't know me as long as he knows you. It's always hard to tell big things to people close to you", Taehyung mused and Jungkook thought his mate was probably smarter than most people in the 21st century.

"Sure", Jungkook kissed the top of the younger's head, "Go for it babe".

Taehyung blushed at this and got out of bed again. He roamed through Jungkook's closet and settled on wearing a black sweater and some blue ripped jeans. He glanced at the man on the bed watching him undress with a big smirk on his face.

"What? Aren't you getting up too? It's almost noon", Taehyung pointed out, a bit flustered to change clothes in front of his mate.

"Now I am", Jungkook spoke with a sly smirk on his features. He got out of bed and walked closer to his blushing mate who was watching his every move with anticipation. Jungkook stopped right in front of him and placed his large hands on the younger's small waist, pressing the pads into the soft tan skin. He dipped down and started placing open mouthed kisses on the other's shoulder, slowly trailing downwards until he heard Taehyung's breath hitch. The omega felt his eyes closing as bliss took over him. Multiple hickeys were slowly getting created on the younger's skin like paint on a white canvas.

Jungkook pulled back and grinned at his mate's half lidded eyes and open mouth. He grabbed the sweater that hung loosely in Taehyung's hand and slipped it over the younger's head, dressing him so the hickeys on his chest and shoulders were covered. The ones on his neck... not so much.

"Your mark stands out", Jungkook smiled, tracing the skin with his thumb, "I like it".

"Stoooop", Taehyung pushed Jungkook's hand away. The older chuckled as he saw his mate scurry away.

"Still cute".

~

"Wh-What!?"

Jimin clasped his hand over the omega's mouth to keep him from shouting. It wouldn't surprise the beta if Jungkook could come running in every second because he sensed his mate's distress.

"Tone it down", Jimin hissed, glaring at Taehyung who was still looking as shocked as ever, "I'll retract my hand but only if you'll keep quiet from now on. Is that a deal?"

Taehyung quickly nodded his head and gasped for air.

"I can't believe it", he said in a hushed whisper, flailing his arms around, "Is that even possible? Jungkook told me nothing about this!"

Jimin shushed him again while he paced around the bedroom. The storm going on outside was getting heavier by the minute. Even though it was only 1 pm, the sky looked as dark as the night. Heavy rain hit the windows and wind howled through the trees.

"I also don't know how it works or how it even happened. But it's fucked up and honestly, this is against nature so who knows, maybe mother nature made a mistake for once".

Thunder rumbled dangerously in the sky and Jimin glanced up, muttering a small, "Sorry', before looking back at the still frozen omega.

"Are you going to tell Kookie?", they both asked at the same time which lifted the mood just a little.

Taehyung giggled but the seriousness of the situation dawned upon him again so the fit of laughter he was sharing with Jimin quickly died down.

"He'll kill Yoongi", Jimin sighed.

"He'll kill you too", Taehyung pointed out, "To be honest, this situation is so weird, it's weirding me out even more than being in another timeline".

"That's weird", Jimin commented which made them both giggle again.

"So uh", Taehyung plopped down on the bed and jiggled his legs around, "How does it feel to have two mates now?"

Jimin sat down beside him and sighed, "Terrible since both my mates are feeling fucking depressed and they probably feel my down mood too".

"So you're all depressed & mates... Why don't you talk this out?", Taehyung suggested but his face fell when he heard the beta scoff.

"yeah sure that'd go great. Yoongi would shred Hoseok to pieces before I could even utter a word".

"Well they do say, how shorter the person, how bigger the temper", Taehyung sighed, "But I still can't how understand how all of this could have happened in one night? You biting Hoseok, Yoongi biting you. How!?"

Jimin rubbed his neck, "Well after having sex with Hoseok I was too blissed out to realize what was going on. Before I knew it I had dug my canines into his skin and he was whimpering out in pain. Yoongi stormed into the room after that and when he saw me claiming Hoseok, he uh got a bit angry and pushed me down on the bed, marking me too. Hoseok had passed out, Yoongi fled the room and I- well I cried because of the mess I was in".

"This is truly a big mess".

Thanks for the comfort Tae", Jimin chuckled dryly, "I know I fucked up big time but I want to make it right again".

The omega nudged the other's shoulder, "Then talk things out. You have two mates now. Big deal. You can have double the love now! Trio sex!"

Jimin look at the younger with a disturbed expression, "What?"

Taehyung piped himself down, letting his arms fall beside his body, "I uh- may have watched too much porn yesterday", he smiled sheepishly.

Jimin rolled his eyes but laughed nevertheless, "You're unbelieveable".

Taehyung grinned his boxy smile, "I know".