The internet is great

Sorry for the lack of updates lately... I'm leaving for university in a week (most of my friends have started college today already) and the stress and personality issues are rising.

Jungkook's P.O.V

"So Hoseok likes me?", Jimin smiles to himself, walking outside. I walk behind him with a frown edged on my face.

"You know he's from the past right?", I cross my arms and leans against a tree. We walked outside so no one from the pack could hear our conversation.

"So does Taehyung", Jimin retorts, leaning against an opposite tree.

"But he's my mate. I had no choice but get him here. You have a mate", I remind him.

"Yeah and he's in freaking America. He never came for me even though he's older than me. He doesn't want me, that much is obvious. I don't have the money to fly all the way to him but he does. He's a famous rapper there or something", Jimin sighs, casting his gaze to the ground, "I think I have waited long enough for Min fucking Yoongi to arrive. He isn't coming so I'm going to look for someone else".

"And your first pick is some idiot from the 19th century?"

"He's cute okay", Jimin rolls his eyes, "And I'm not saying I'm immediately going to claim him. He's still a human".

"Do whatever you want to do", I sigh, "I don't really care as long as I have Taehyung and Hoseok won't make me jealous again".

"You're so easy to wind up Kook", Jimin laughs, "Taehyung probably knows you're overprotective already".

"But he still hasn't rejected me so that's a good thing".

"Does he even know you can reject your mate?", Jimin asks, arching his eyebrows.

"Why are you asking... Do you think he's only staying here because he thinks he has no other choice?"

My voice comes out as a growl but I can't help it. His question made me angry.

"Don't get mad at me", Jimin holds his hands up, "It was only a question".

"And a shit one at that", I snap, striding back into the pack house. I push past some packmembers and run up to my room, slamming the door shut. Taehyung, who's lying in bed with some magazine in his hands, flinches at the loud noise.

"Oh it's you Kookie", he smiles, putting the magazine down, "You know people in the twenty first century are really weird. Apparently you can get famous by having a sextape? I have no idea what that means but I think it's something sexual".

I let out a laugh, a smile immediately appearing on my lips, "A sextape means you record yourself having sex with someone for fun. But sometimes it gets leaked to the public and then you get famous".

"Oh... That's really weird. Why would you want to watch yourself having sex?", he asked me.

"Because it's hot I guess?", I feel myself growing red. Why is he asking all of this?

"Anyway", he changes the subject luckily, "What has gotten you so mad? Or rather who?"

I frown confused at him.

"You slammed the door shut and you were glaring. You were obviously mad".

I shrug, "Jimin was being his usual self again".

"But Jimin is nice", Taehyung is the one to frown this time, "What did he say?"

I sigh and set myself down on the bed next to him, my back leaning against the headboard.

"Remember I told you about the mating process and claiming your mate?"

He nods, not knowing where I'm going with this.

"Well, I didn't really mention it yet but it's possible to reject your mate", I explain, seeing his expression stay unfazed, "Jimin asked me if I told you yet. He's wondering if you know you can reject me and leave this place".

Taehyung keeps silent. He pouts this time.

"But why would I want to do that?", he speaks up in a soft voice.

I bite back the smile trying to form on my lips, "If you don't like me or have feelings for me you could reject me. Dating someone else is almost impossible when you have a mate because it brings you a ton of pain to cheat on your mate".

"But I like you", Taehyung states, "Maybe not romantically yet but I do as a friend. And where else would I go to? I don't know my way in 2017".

"You always have the choice to go back", I say with great difficulty.

"Back to my time line?", he asks, thinking about it, "But then I would never see you or Jimin or the other pack members again. That'd make me sad".

"It'd make me sad too", I smile, ruffling his brown soft hair. He leans into the touch and sighs.

"It seems Hoseok has a little crush on Jimin", he giggles, "I ship it".

I arch an eyebrow, "How do you know what that means? Shipping was a term made by fans in this century".

"Baekhyun told me", he smiles, "He's teaching me internet language, whatever that means".

I chuckle, "I'll teach you about the internet. It's a great and weird place... On a second thought, it may ruin your innocence".

"I'm not that innocent!", he puffs out his cheeks, "Please teach me. I've heard many people talk about memes and fanfictions and porn. I don't understand any of those terms and it annoys me".

"Oh god", I sigh, rubbing my temple, "I'll teach you most of it. But stay out of the porn part".

Taehyung nods but I have the feeling he is going to try find out about the porn part anyway. That's surely going to be an interesting trauma he's gonna have.