Fashion sense

Bonus chapter because I didn't update for two months

Taehyung's P.O.V

I've been awake ever since Jungkook carried me upstairs. I heard the conversation between him and his, now, ex-girlfriend. I kinda feel guilty. He was really harsh to her and he kind of cheated on her by not breaking up with her first. Not that we did something! But still... her relationship with Jungkook was broken so quickly and without emotion. If it had been me I would have cried my eyes out.

It's quiet on the hallway now and I'm debating whether to walk out or wait for Jungkook first. I decide on the first option and sneak out the room, glancing around and sigh in relief as I realize I'm alone. Wait- I look down at my clothes, remembering Mina called me filthy and to be honest... she was kinda right. My clothes are shredded and covered in dirt from the time warp. Maybe Jungkook has some clothes I could borrow. He won't mind, will he? I shrug and step back inside the bedroom, going over to the closet. I rummage in it in desperation as 3/4th of the closet is filled with white shirts. Does this guy seriously have no taste in fashion? Not that I know anything about fashion from 2017.

I finally decide on a big black sweater because I'm cold a lot and these weird ripped pants. I almost stick my foot through the knee hole and this causes me to wobble on my legs, limping to the bed before falling down onto it. I saved myself. Good job Taehyung! I can finally put on the pants the right way and search for some socks. After sliding on simple black socks I can go out again. This time I bump into someone.

"Oh hello", the male recomposes himself and smiles at me, "My name's Seokjin but you can call me Jin for short. And you are?"

"Taehyung", I look down at my feet and back up with a box smile on my face now, "But call me Tae".

Jin's face lights up and he squishes my cheeks together, "Aren't you just a cutie! Wait... you smell a lot like Jeon. Why did you come out of his room? And aren't those his clothes?"

"Oh", I reply, "I'm Jungkook's mate. I didn't bring any spare clothes from home so I decided on wearing these".

"Jungkook has a mate? Why didn't he tell me yet? And here I was thinking he treated me as his mother but he's keeping secrets from me!", Jin speaks out rather dramatic.

"He probably hasn't had the time yet", I reassure the pretty male, "I've only been here a day".

"Well if anyone ever bothers you, especially Jungkook, don't hesitate to come to me for help alright?"

"Okay", I smile and he ruffles my hair before walking away into his room.

"I see you met Jin".

Turning around I see Jimin leaning against the staircase.

"Oh hi Jimin", I shortly wave at him, "That's the third person I got to know!"

He smiles and extends his hand, "Come on, I'll introduce you to the rest".

"Oh okay", I take his hand, "But what about Jungkook?"

"He had this meeting with a pack nearby, don't worry about it", Jimin waves it off, "Look there we have Baekhyun and Chanyeol. They are beta and alpha and mates of course".

Jimin starts introducing me to everyone in the pack. After what seems like hours of socializing I can finally drop down on a bench outside. My eyes feel slightly droopy again and I wonder if I could take a short nap.

"You look cute in my clothes".

The voice immediately awakens me and I smile sleepily, not even needing to look up at the person looming over me to know who it is.

"Thanks", I reply and feel him sit down next to me, "You should really do something about your white shirt obsession".

He scoffs and drapes his arm around my shoulder, "White shirts make me look hot".

"You always look hot", I lean against him, "But a little color poise is necessary".

"Am I really getting style advice from a boy from the 19th century?", Jungkook chuckles, ruffling my hair with his other hand, "Cause I'm not really into the Victorian fashion sense".

"Shut up will ya", I smile, hitting his chest playfully, "I'm just saying you could look hot with black too. Black hair, black shirt. Black is hot!"

"Alright if my mate wants to see my wear black I'll wear black", he complies, "If you can handle the hotness of course".

"I'll try".