2017 gets better because of gayness

"Why do you smell like Min Yoongi?"

Taehyung gasped, being startled by the sudden voice that was so close to his ear. He turned around and saw Jungkook staring at him with a skeptical look in his eyes. Taehyung had been planning on taking a walk in the forest and was changing into some warmer clothes. He wasn't wearing a shirt at that moment.

"Because I bumped into him", Taehyung said truthfully, "But nothing bad happened. We talked and parted ways afterwards".

Jungkook huffed, stepping closer to wrap his arms around his mate, nuzzling his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck.

"That dude only brings problems along the way", the older sighed against the tan skin.

Taehyung ran his hand through the raven hair, "He's actually really nice. You should hear him out about his past and why he did the things he has done. It's sadder than you would imagine".

Jungkook pulled back at hearing those words, his eyebrows furrowed together.

"You sympathize with him?"

Taehyung hummed, sitting down on the bed so his small pouch was showing.

"You would do the same if you had been in the situation I was in", the brunette looked up at his alpha, "He was on his way to talk things out with Jimin. I stopped him since I knew Jimin was doing the sexy times with Hoseok – don't ask me how I know that – and told him the truth. You should have seen his face!"

"But it was his fault for getting here so late", Jungkook crossed his arms and sat down on the bed too.

Taehyung turned to him, "But have you ever thought about him being in love with someone else before he knew about Jimin being his mate? Do you think he would have said goodbye to her easily and then fly across the world to meet some random stranger he would have to fall in love with? No, he stayed with her and slowly said goodbye. That must have been painful enough already, and now he's here in hopes to find his mate and find that said mate not being interested in him".

"But he wasn't interested in Jimin either for two years", Jungkook spoke, defending his best friend, "That was hard for Jimin too".

"It was painful for both of them but now is the time to make it right", Taehyung spoke, "I'm sorry for Hoseok but he shouldn't come between mates. They are destined to be together".

This brought a smile to Jungkook's lips to hear Taehyung speak so passionately about mates. He wondered if he felt the same way with him being his mate.

"And what about us?", the older asked, placing a hand on Taehyung's knee.

The brunette stared at the hand sending tingles through his body and smiled. He placed his hand atop of the larger one.

"Since you travelled through time to get me I would have to say we're destined to be together too", he blushed, looking up at the older. He noticed Jungkook's gaze traveling to his lips.

"And I'm sorry you had to wait so long for me", he added, leaning a bit closer, "And I guess I wasn't sure about this whole wolf thing at first but after being here for some time I realized I can't fight it, and I realized I don't want to fight it either".

Jungkook's breath hitched as he noticed just how close the brunette was. He could close the gap between their lips and kiss him but he wasn't sure if the younger wanted him to. Taehyung got annoyed at waiting for Jungkook's move and decided on taking action on his own, closing the final distance between their bodies.

The buzzes booming through their veins and the intense sensation of feeling each other's lips move against each other wasn't enough for the alpha. He wrapped his arms around the smaller's waist and pulled him closer so he was sitting on his lap. He felt Taehyung trying to keep up with him even though he was inexperienced with kissing. When they pulled back Jungkook decided there was no better sight than the sight of Taehyung with swollen lips, out of breath and with a small blush adorning his cheeks sitting in front of him.

"You're so perfect", Jungkook sighed, nuzzling his head against the other's burning skin and giving it a small kiss, "And all mine".