Browser history

Sorry for the short chapter

"Jungkook?"

The said boy looked up at his mate whose head was easily to be compared to a tomato. Jungkook arched an eyebrow at the brunette's flustered state. He was sitting in his office, a place he got assigned to since he was the pack alpha's nephew. The pack alpha didn't have a son so he chose Jungkook as the heir of the pack, often treating him as his son.

Taehyung closed the door and shuffled inside of the room, seemingly very awkward.

"What's wrong Tae?", the alpha decided to ask when he saw his mate's strange behavior. Taehyung sat down on the chair in front of him and stared down at the floor.

"I-I disobeyed you".

This took Jungkook by surprise. The brunette made it sound like he had to obey Jungkook's orders like he was some sort of dog or slave. But he was very curious to what Taehyung had done.

"What did you do?"

Taehyung cleared his throat and his face grew even more redder if that was possible.

"I k-know now w-why people w-would film th-themselves having s-sex", Taehyung stuttered, gaze going everywhere except to Jungkook.

"You googled porn?"

"I googled porn".

Jungkook started to laugh while Taehyung just curled up into himself, flinching at the loud noise.

"Did you enjoy it?", Jungkook asked once he was done laughing, his happy demeniour falling as soon as he saw his mate's fearful gaze. "Are- are you scared of me?"

Taehyung immediately looked back at the floor, his arms wrapped around himself.

"Taehyung- why are you scared of me? Did I do something wrong?"

The brunette quickly shook his head.

"N-No! It-it's just... I read s-some books in t-the pack library a-and it said t-that omegas sh-should always obey th-their mates and be submissive t-to everyone. I w-was scared b-because I d-didn't listen to y-you".

Jungkook's gaze softened and he stood up from his chair, making his way over to his trembling mate. He crouched down and ran his fingers through the younger's soft hair.

"The book you read was very traditional. In the old times they often looked down upon omegas and their submissive nature. They were unable to defend themselves or fight for their pack. That's why they were told to listen to superiors, because they couldn't do anything except follow orders. After the war people started realizing just how much omegas were missed. The breed that was responsible for reproduction was wiped out by humans and never did wolves realize just how precious omegas were. Now betas are the ones that have to carry the pups but they're less caring for their children so less werewolves are born. Our population is getting smaller by the years".

Taehyung had stopped trembling and now looked at Jungkook with big eyes.

"I-I'm precious?"

"You are very precious", Jungkook smiled, pecking the other's hair, "Now tell me, will you ever watch it again?"

Taehyung quickly shook his head, "It was disgusting! ... but kind of hot".

Jungkook chuckled at the younger's sheepish expression.

"It's not illegal to like it you know. Everyone watches it".

"I cleared the browser history just in case...", Taehyung mumbled.

"That was probably a very smart choice. You're a quick learner".

"Thanks", Taehyung flashed him a smile, "I should tell Hoseok about this though. He was curious about it as well".

"Oh god", Jungkook sighed, "If he watches it he will for sure get a trauma".

A scream resonated through the building. Jungkook sighed again.

"There's the trauma".