That's the end folks!

"I love you so much", Jungkook mumbled against Taehyung's lips that had already gone numb from the numerous kisses they had shared. The younger wanted to say it back but was interrupted by his own moan when the alpha bit down on the mark he had renewed on the omega's other shoulder. Jungkook had been persistent for Taehyung to mark the alpha too, so they would both be marked and the bond would be on its strongest.

"She won't be coming back Kookie", the omega spoke, running his hand through the raven hair, making the older sigh.

"You can never be too sure", he responded, lapping his tongue over the new mark, "If she wants to break this bond, she'll have to get through me first".

Taehyung giggled and pecked the older's cheek, "You're really cute, you know that?"

"Hey! That's my line", Jungkook frowned, nuzzling his head in the other's fluffy brown hair, "You're cute too".

Silence enveloped them while Taehyung kept playing with the alpha's hair.

"Do you think Hoseok, Jimin and Yoongi will ever get along?", Jungkook asked with lidded eyes, feeling drowsy from the long fingers running through his hair soothingly.

Taehyung's lips tugged into a smile, remembering the night before.

It had been a week since they got Taehyung back and the brunette had been roaming around the kitchen in search of a midnight snack. When he had finally found some pudding, the lights in the kitchen flickered on, startling Taehyung. When he had turned around, he noticed Hoseok standing there with messy hair and hickeys all over his neck. Jimin stood behind him, holding the boy and helping him walk. Both boys froze once they spotted Taehyung who casually opened his pudding, taking a spoonful before shoving it into his mouth.

"You two seem cozy", he had replied with a big smirk on his face, "What are you doing here?"

"Yoongi wants whipped crea- I mean- just getting water!", Hoseok quickly blurted out, when Jimin had pinched his waist.

"You know, I was sure there had been chocolate sauce somewhere but it seemed to have disappeared. Same with the cherries", Taehyung spoke, proceeding to eat his pudding.

"O-Oh that's weird", Jimin chuckled awkwardly, "We'll um be going now".

"Wait", Taehyung spoke, throwing a can of whipped cream and syrup their way, "Have fun!"

Hoseok scrambled out of the room while Jimin gave the omega a skeptical look, his eyebrows raised.

"Spent too many time on PornHub again?"

"Oh get out you horny meatball", Taehyung rolled his eyes, seeing Jimin scurry/limp away.

"I think they will manage", Taehyung said to Jungkook, getting back out of his thoughts.

"I'm happy to have found you, you know", Jungkook suddenly stated, "Otherwise I'd still be stuck here alone, not knowing I had a cute little mate planting roses 200 years before me".

"Oh! Can I plant a rose garden here?", Taehyung suddenly perked up, "Pretty pleaseee".

"I'll think about it", Jungkook spoke, a smirk appearing on his lips, "I'll have to be convinced.

And Taehyung was sure that all his research on PornHub would pay off in this moment.

But that's not something that we should know about.

Past tense

Started: June 18th 2017

Ended: 27th December 2017

Thanks for the reads, comments & votes. I appreciate them a lot!