2️⃣➖School Day

Art by: Frienddubble on Instagram

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

💜Third POV💜

Aphmau got out of the house with Katelyn an Kawaii~Chan heading towards Phoenix Drop High. She was excited to make new friends but at the same time upset because school.

Aphmau was wearing a purple, white and black stripped shirt and it was open so she wore a black crop top under it. The shirt was tied at the end and she was wearing black ripped shorts and black kitty cat boots. (The one that Aph wore in MS: Aphmau's year)

Leik u sea, she is wearing Dottie's outfit but the colors are different.

Katelyn was wearing a black crop top and a blue jean jacket and navy blue jeans along with blue sneakers.

Kawaii~Chan was wearing a cute pink dress that had a black braided belt around its waist and black flats.

When they reached the school, everyone looked at them in awe because of how they looked. Then a group came towards them, one of them had pink hair, one had black hair, another one had light purple hair and Meif'ua ears and tail, one had silver hair, then there were three boys. One had black hair and blue eyes, one had black hair and red eyes, and the last one's a werewolf with black hair and red eyes.

They approached the three girls, "Well, why does a short potato steal the looks from us." The pink haired loser said.

Aphmau let out a laugh, "Sorry Katelyn, KC was that the wind?"

Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan knew what Aphmau's doing, "Yeah it is Aph." Katelyn said playing along. "Girls we should leave cause there is pollution here." Kawaii~Chan said and the three girls walked away like the bosses they are.

The group of losers just stood there with there mouths open and everyone who watched this just said "OOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Then a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes laughed at them "Hah BURN!" He said and ran towards the three girls.

"That was such an amazing burn. Anyways my name's Garroth by the way." He said as he waved to them.

"Garroth?! I'm Aphmau! Ya know, Sylvanna's daughter?" Aphmau said and Garroth's eyes lit up.

"APHMAU!" He hugged her, "it's been so long and wait-- Katelyn?! Kawaii~Chan?!"

"Garroth!" Katelyn said and Kawaii~Chan hugged Garroth.

Then school started and the four students grabbed their schedules and headed to class