1️⃣8️⃣➖Aphmau's ship pt.2

Art by: thenerdyanimepanda14

RYNE!

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aphmau walked with Aaron to werewolf clad and saw June and Rylan kissing.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY SHIIIIIIIIIIPPPPP!" Aphmau fangirled and the two pulled away and flushed red.

"W-we can explain?!" Rylan said and June hid behind him scared of the Alphas.

"ARE YOU TWO DATING? IF YOU ARE THEN IT'S A SHIPPING DREAM COME TRUE." Aphmau yelled and Aaron was laughing his head off.

"Y-yes we are." Rylan said and June peeped her head from behind his back.

"Smooth Rylan." Aaron said and looked at Aphmau and his eyes widened.

She was about to fangirl explode but Aaron pulled her into a passionate kiss and she fainted in between Aaron's arms.

Smooth Aaron

"Thanks for saving our ears." Rylan said and Aaron carried Aphmau bridal style.

"Get ready for an ocean of questions by Aph when she wakes up." Aaron chuckled and left the class.

June then looked at Rylan, "Will the Alphas?" Rylan interrupted June.

"No no. The Alpha female is a fangirl and the Alpha male he doesn't mind because he's not a racist." Rylan explained and June sighed a sigh of relief.

"Great." June said as she grabbed her bag, "See ya around Rylan!" June said and she ran out of the classroom.

♪(゚▽^*)ノ⌒☆

"Soo~ My little sisters got themselves boyfriends now eh?" Kawaii~Chans brother said though the phone.

Who do you think he is?

"Yes Kai~Kun, right you're coming next year?" Kawaii~Chan said and Kai hummed.

"Gtg now, gotta pack for my flight." Kai said and h hung up.

June came to her locker which was next to Kawaii~Chan's, "Soo~ someone's in love?" KC said and June blushed.

"Umm you have a boyfriend too!" June backfired and KC blushed.

"Shush! Anyway I told Kai about it." KC said and June glared at her.

"Why did you do this? You know how he gets with us getting boyfriends, he'll ship us like Aphmau." June replied and KC giggled.

"Well... It's almost the end of the year silly! And we have to throw a party." KC said and June closed her locker and looked at her.

"Now that's what I'm talking about."

The first season is coming to an end!

Ciao Adios