1️⃣7️⃣➖Aphmau's ship

Art by: Silverpaw AJ

A CUTE SHIP!

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Few weeks later...

Aphmau woke up before Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan, she went downstairs and made s'mores with caramel sauce and waffles for breakfast.

My perfect breakfast

Kawaii~Chan woke up from the smell and ran downstairs, "Morning Aphmau!" Kawaii~Chan said as she got in the kitchen.

"Morning Nana! Aphmau replied while mixing the caramel. "You're making my favorite breakfast." Kawaii~Chan said and Aphmau laughed.

"Is it just me or Aphmau is making s'mores with caramel sauce and waffles?" Katelyn said as she went down the stairs.

"Morning Katelyn and yes it's true!" Aphmau said and smiled.

"But Katelyn you're on a diet." Kawaii~Chan said and Katelyn huffed.

"Screw diet, s'mores and waffles are better!" Katelyn said as she grabbed the caramel sauce and placed it on the dining table.

Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan laughed and got the s'mores, waffles, cookies and milk to the dining table.

"LET'S DIG IN!" Katelyn yelled and they all laughed and dug in.

=͟͟͞͞➳=͟͟͞͞➳=͟͟͞͞➳

Aphmau, Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan got to school laughing.

"OMI KC that was fantabulous!" Katelyn said and Kawaii~Chan smirked.

"Yippie, then I put on my headphones and my shades and walked off." Kawaii~Chan said and Aphmau was dying.

"Kawaii~Chan you're a savy~" Aphmau said and Katelyn nodded while Kawaii~Chan just flipped her hair.

"Leik a boss." Kawaii~Chan said then blushed because she saw Zane moving towards her.

"Zana~" Aphmau and Katelyn whispered and Kawaii~Chan blushed more.

"Hey KC, Aphmau and Katelyn." Zane said and the two girls waved.

"Hey." Kawaii~Chan said and the two girls were about to explode. Their eyes had sparkles.

"I want to talk to you alone KC." Zane said as he held Kawaii~Chan's hand.

"S-sure!" Kawaii~Chan said and they both walked off, leaving Aphmau and Katelyn with sparkly eyes.

"There they are!" Travis said to Aaron and they walked towards their girlfriends.

"Hey------Katelyn babe?" Travis said as he looked at Katelyn, then he looked at Aaron and Aaron laughed.

"They saw Zane~Chan." Aaron said and the both of them squealed.

"They're so cute! AHHHHH" the two said and fangirled.

"Katelyn hun c'mon we have class with Zane~Chan." Travis said and Katelyn lit up.

"Don't worry Aphmau I'll take pictures." Katelyn said as she walked with Travis with their hands intertwined with each other.

"EEEEEEKKKKKK Travlyn!" Aphmau squealed and Aaron looked at her in shock.

"How many ships do you have?!" Aaron asked and Aphmau hummed.

"I have Travlyn, Zane~Chan, Yipona, Blottie, Gardenza, Laurcinda, Dancole, and Ryne!" Aphmau replied and Aaron smirked.

"There's one of them sailing aside from Travlyn and Zane~Chan." Aaron said then dragged Aphmau to werewolf class