8️⃣➖They Found Out

Guys after this chapter you will get out your rifles and shoot Garroth and Laurence and...

If anyone watched Ep. 7 of Starlight then I have a question.

How was the guy that Aaron mistaken as Ein was feeling when Aaron was walking towards him with red eyes?🤔🤔🤔

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aphmau and Aaron left the music room together, everyone was looking at them like they were some kind of couple. Eventually everyone started talking and the news reached to Garroth and Laurence who now became very jealous.

They started to spy on Aaron and Aphmau to know if they are dating or if there's something going on between them.

They found out that they were best friends for a very long time and they hang out a lot around each other which increased their jealousy.

They went behind the bleachers to make a plan to break them apart. "Laurence what do we do now?" Garroth asked, Laurence hummed in response. "We'll spread a rumor around school that she's my girlfriend and if she denied it then we'll make everyone hate her." Laurence said then smirked.

"Laurence she's our friend and-" "Garroth if you try to get away then I'll tell Zianna about everything." Laurence said and smirked, Garroth just stood there and nodded.

Do yo have your rifles filled up and ready to fire?

The next day came and everyone just kept telling Aphmau congratulations on having a boyfriend. Aphmau was confused.

Aaron came up to Aphmau with a frown on his face and dragged her into the music room, "A-Aaron?" Aaron grabbed Aphmau into his practice room and locked it on the inside so that no one gets in the room, he then pinned Aphmau to the ground.

"What in the name of Irene is this? You and Laurence are dating and you didn't tell me?!" Aaron whispered to Aphmau and she shook her head

"I swear I'm single! Laurence is the one who spread that rumor around the whole school." Aaron then pulled her up.

"What do you mean?" Aaron said as he grabbed Aphmau's arm and pulled her closer to him, "I mean I'm pretty sure that Laurence is jealous because he has a huge crush on me and when he saw the two of us hanging out together a lot so he did that to break us up its pretty obvious."

Aaron suddenly raged, he punched the wall leaving a mark and he rested his forehead on the wall, scratching the same wall his resting his forehead on leaving claw marks. This terrified Aphmau.

"A-Aaron?" Aphmau said in terror, Aaron looked at her with rage in his eyes. "Laurence will pay." Aaron said as his voice changed. He sounded so dark.

Aphmau noticed something in him... Something was wrong with him...

Something was wrong with his eyes. They had a red glow in them.

WOOOOOOFFFFF LAURENCE IS SO DEAD!