1️⃣9️⃣➖End Of Year Party! || Season finale pt.1

Art by: ???

FINALE

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

June looked at her sister and smirked, "A End Of Year Party." They both said at the same time and ran back to Kawaii~Chan's house.

"APHMAU~SENPAI KATELYN~SAMA!" KC yelled and they both got downstairs.

"Nana keep your voice down." Katelyn commented and KC giggled.

"We are hosting a party here!" June exclaimed and Aphmau's eyes sparkled.

"DID SOMEONE SAY PARTY?" Aphmau yelled happily and started jumping around.

"Yep! A party, it's an End Of Year party." June explained and Aphmau turned around happily.

"YAWS IMMA INVITE EVERYONE!" Aphmau yelled as she grabbed her phone and ran outside the house.

"Welp.... That leaves us the job to prepare." Katelyn said and they all sighed.

⊹۝⊹

"Hello?! Garroth, Laurence, Zane?" Aphmau said as she knocked on the guys house

Their house in Lovers lane.

Zane opened the door to see Aphmau standing with a grin, "Hey Aph, how's your-"

"There's a party tomorrow. End of school year party at 6:00 pm until midnight." Aphmau said interrupting Zane.

"PARTY?!" Laurence and Garroth yelled from downstairs.

"YUS Y'ALL ARE INVITED TONIGHT!" Aphmau yelled and ran to Travis and Dante's house.

She jogged happily to their place and broke down their door.

"APHMAU THE DOOR!" Dante yelled and Travis laughed his face off.

"DANTE THERE'S A PARTY AT MY PLACE AND YOU'RE TELLING ME THE DOOR?!" Aphmau yelled and Travis was crying from all the laughing.

"PARTY?! DANTE WE ARE GOING!" Travis yelled and Dante sighed.

"Sure!" Dante said happily and Aphmau ran away to escape Dante's wrath of anger.

"APHMAU GREEN!!!!! GET BACK HERE AND FIX THE DOOR!" Dante yelled and Aphmau ran away and ran into Lucinda.

"Oops! Sorry Luci." Aphmau said and Lucinda laughed.

"I've heard that you're hosting a party at your house and I'm coming." Lucinda said and smirked.

"Oh well I was going to invite you anyways, can you invite the others with me please?" Aphmau said and Lucinda nodded and ran away.

Aphmau then jogged happily to Aaron's house until she heard yelling coming from his house, "AARON YOUR EYES!" Someone yelled from his house.

Aaron huffed, "YOU NEVER WANT ME TO TALK TO ANYONE JUST BECAUSE OF WHO I AM!" Aaron yelled and Aphmau was confused.

"What?" She thought to herself as she continued listening to the argument.

"AARON! I DON'T WANT YOU TO HARM THIS GIRL, I don't want you to harm someone like what I did. I killed my best friend Aaron, and I don't want you to kill your girlfriend on accident. Just like me." The man said as his voice softened and he started to cry.

"Dad... Aphmau's the only one who can calm me down with her voice, so please. Let me love her." Aaron said and the other man sighed.

Derek don't ruin Aarmau

Derek: WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE?

I'M DA AUTHOR OLD MAN or should I say... old U-

Derek: *Throws a bazooka at Author~Chan* SPOILERS!

AHHHHH OH NO I'M NOT ALLOWED TO- BAI! *fixes fourth wall*

"Fine, you can go. But put on your bandana." The man said and Aaron left his house with his bandana on.

"Hey Aph." Aaron said as he went up to Aphmau who was standing next to his mailbox.

"Aaron! I wanted to invite you to my end of year party tonight, you can go tell Mel." Aphmau said and Aaron nodded.

"Sure, I'm pretty sure Melissa wouldn't say no to a party." Aaron said and Aphmau laughed.

"I wonder what were they talking about?"

SEASON FINALE BROUGHT TO YOU BY UNICORNS!

Ciao Adios