1️⃣0️⃣➖Alone With Him

Art by: Instagram.

AARMAU AARMAU AARMAU RELEASE YOUR INNER FANGIRL I REPEAT RELEASE YOUR INNER FANGIRL

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aphmau, Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan came to school to find the whole school taking about Laurence's lie. "Thanks Aaron." Aphmau muttered to herself and ran to the music room, she knocked on Aaron's practice room. "Who's there?" Aphmau sighed in relief that he's here, "It's me Aph." Aphmau said.

"Come in." With that, Aphmau got inside and saw Aaron sitting on the stool with a guitar. He placed it on the ground and gestured to Aphmau to go sit on his lap.

AARMAU AARMAU AARMAU

Aphmau blushed as she sat on Aaron's lap and he started brushing her hair lightly as he was breathing on her neck.

"So, What brings you here?" Aaron whispered into her ear as she blushed more.

"I wanted to say thanks for what you've done to stop Laurence..." Aaron sighed and closed his eyes.

"You don't need to thank me, you're the only friend I trust and I want you safe." Aaron said as he pulled Aphmau closer to him.

"Aaron we have classes and-" Aaron interrupted Aphmau by placing his hand on her mouth gently.

"I know your schedule and you have a free class for two hours like me plus the door is locked and even if it's unlocked no one dares get in here." Aaron said calming Aphmau down then he removed his hand from Aphmau's mouth.

"OMI I'm crushing on my best friend but still I need to ask him about his eyes..." Aphmau thought to herself.

Don't worry Aphmau Aaron's just--MEOW

"Aaron, can ask you a question?" Aphmau said and Aaron hummed in response.

"Why do your eyes suddenly turn red when you're angry?" Aaron stopped brushing her hair and sighed. "You're just seeing things." Aaron replied.

"Okay... But why do you wear this bandanna?" Aaron pulled her closer to him, "Something you shouldn't worry about." Aaron said and Aphmau replied with an okay.

Aaron then spun Aphmau around, so she's now facing him and her hands rested on his chest for support. Aphmau turned to a blushing mess.

"Aph... Can I confess something?" Aaron whispered to Aphmau as he wrapped his left arm around her waist and his right arm on the back of her head and pulled her head closer to his until their foreheads rested on each other, getting lost into each other's eyes.

"H-huh?" Aphmau said and Aaron had a smirk on him.

"Aphmau... Ever since I met you online and you made me be more open to life, and when I met you here you made me laugh, smile and be more open to everyone. All that I want to say is that.... I love you." Aaron confessed and Aphmau blushed harder. If that's possible.

"A-Aaron... I-" Aaron interrupted her by placing his lips on hers.

Welp. Fangirl. C'mon I'm looking for a fangirl buddy.

Aphmau was shocked, she didn't know that Aaron would kiss her with that passion. She eventually kissed back.

Aaron pulled away and looked into her eyes, "Will you be my girlfriend?" Aaron said and Aphmau blushed again. "Yes"

Let your inner fangirl out like I'm doing on the inside cuz I'm on a car ride with my family. And it would be awkward, really awkward.

Aaron pulled Aphmau into another kiss, "Aph, now that you're my girlfriend. Would you like to be the Alpha Female?" Aaron said as he pulled away.

"B-but I'm a human and-" "And you're in werewolf class." Aaron hushed Aphmau by placing his finger on Aphmau's mouth.

"Okay." Aphmau said and Aaron hugged her.

"I love you Aaron Lycan"

*Fangirl intensifies*

SCREAM IT ALL OUT I KNOW YOU WANT TO GO DO IT IN THE COMMENTS!

The comments of this chapter is for fangirling and emotional screaming only.

Stay tuned!