1️⃣1️⃣➖Dating

Art by: EggheadJade
Guys.... Prepare your inner fangirl I'm just giving a heads up.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰😏〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aphmau and Aaron left the music room now holding hands, everyone fangirled because they all thought they will make a cute couple and it happened.

We feel the same.

They went into the cafeteria and sat together, "So~ Aaron you got the girl?" Dante said and Aaron sighed, "Aphmau is now my girlfriend." Aaron said and Melissa's eyes sparkled "AHHHHHH MY SHIP!" Melissa screamed with Kawaii~Chan.

The whole cafeteria looked at them in shock. "Are they dating?" One of the students said, "YES!" Kawaii~Chan said and Lily, Ivy and Michi came to their table.

"YOU STOLE MY MAN!" Lily yelled at her and Aphmau kissed Aaron then pulled away and sat on his lap while he started brushing her hair, "You got a problem?" Aphmau said and leaned on Aaron's shoulder.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY COUSIN'S BOYFRIEND!" Ivy yelled.

"I wouldn't be living until that day if this idiot was my girlfriend. And I'm glad she's not." Aaron said pointing at Lily. "BURN!" Garroth yelled.

"GAROTH SHUSH YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE ON MY SIDE!" Ivy said and Garroth laughed.

"First it's Garroth and second I'd rather look into the eyes of an Ultima and die in the process of turning to a werewolf than being on your side." Garroth sassed and Ivy huffed.

Everyone laughed as the idiots left the cafeteria, they all continued doing what their doing.

Then werewolf class came up and Aphmau got in with Aaron while they're holding hands, "THE ALPHA HAS A GIRLFRIEND WO!" A werewolf said and Aaron snapped his fingers making everyone silent. "I'll make and announcement after class so when the bell rings NO ONE leaves." Aaron said and walked with Aphmau to their desk.

After class ended Aaron stood up, "EVERYONE APHMAU HERE IS MY GIRLFRIEND AND THE ALPHA FEMALE." Aaron yelled sternly and everyone cheered.

"CONGRATS ALPHA!" One of the werewolves said and Aaron cleared his throat and everyone silenced.

"WHATEVER SHE SAYS WILL BE RESPECTED! WHOEVER TRIES TO HURT HER WILL HAVE TO FACE ME" Aaron yelled in a way that scared the crap out of the werewolves and they all nodded.

"YOU'RE EXCUSED." Aaron said and dragged Aphmau out of the class.

While they were walking home Aphmau spoke up, "So, why do you yell at werewolves?" Aphmau asked, "Because they are really stubborn and as the Alpha male I must have control on them and their actions."

"Doesn't that scare them?"

"No, this is the only way you can control werewolves as the Alpha male. But you're the Alpha female you are responsible for their relationships with humans and Meif'uas." Aaron explained to Aphmau.

"You know what, can I stay tonight to help you with the Alpha thing?"

"Sure! My mom is out of town for a few months so that's okay."

AARMAU AARMAU AARMAU CLIFFHANGER