2️⃣0️⃣➖A Night To Remember||Season Finale pt.2

Art by: Yaya Sketches

The last chapter of S1

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

"Hey... Aaron?" Aphmau said as she was walking with Aaron to the park.

"Hm?" Aaron hummed as he placed his hands in his pockets.

"While I was going to your house, I heard you and your father... Arguing about your eyes, so I want to know... What was that? And why was I mentioned?" Aphmau said and Aaron stopped in his tracks.

"It's nothing." Aaron said as he looked down at his feet.

"But Aaron I was mentioned and-"

"Aphmau it. Is. Nothing." Aaron said firmly.

"But-"

"Aphmau! It's none of your business. I don't want to talk about it." Aaron yelled and Aphmau saddened.

"I-I'm sorry." Aphmau said as she looked at her feet and a small tear came from her eyes.

Aaron then hooked her chin and wiped off the tear, "Aph, I'm sorry for yelling at you." Aaron said and Aphmau was silent.

"Aaron, it's okay. I was being silly and selfish." Aphmau said and Aaron pulled her head closer to his chest, engulfing her into a hug.

"Shh... C'mon, let's get some ice cream." Aaron said then they continued their walk.

⊹۝⊹

"WHO'S READY TO PARTEH?" Travis yelled as they all laughed at his attitude.

"Welp we're going to party then a MEGA SLEEPOVER" Dante replied and Aphmau laughed.

"Man, you're so excited for that sleepover." Katelyn replied as she rolled her eyes and everyone laughed.

"Hey guys, who's excited for next year?" Kawaii~Chan asked and they all looked at her.

"Well, I don't want any more drama." Aaron said as he leaned on the wall.

"Yeah, I don't want to see Aaron angry." Melissa said and Aaron glared at her with his midnight eyes.

"What? We all know that you can murder someone if you're angry." Melissa said as she rolled her eyes and everyone laughed.

"UGH!" Aaron said and Aphmau hugged him.

"Aww~ Aaron we are just teasing chu." Aphmau said and Aaron chuckled.

"I know." Aaron said and everyone chatted and laughed together.

That's a night to remember.

Welp season one OUTTIE!

Stay tuned for Season Two!

Ciao Adios