1️⃣3️⃣➖The Weekend

So I would like to say a few things, one when Aphmau said that her mother is out of town because her mother was staying with her, Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan went to stay with their parents for a while. Just not to confuse anyone.

Thanks for the support on this story.

Art by: ???

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aphmau woke up to Aaron brushing her hair lightly, she was snuggled up to Aaron's bare chest. "Morning hun" Aaron whispered to Aphmau in a hot, sleepy voice, making Aphmau blush a bright red and hide her face into his chest. "You know... I can feel your face burning up because your snuggled up to me." Aaron whispered in the same voice making Aphmau blush harder, "Heh, I know that you're awake so..." Aaron hooked up her chin so now she's looking into his eyes.

Aaron was just in his pajama pants, no shirt, no bandana, no jacket. Aphmau was wearing her pajamas only. "Morning hun" Aaron whispered to her again as he gave her a kiss, "M-morning Aaron..." Aphmau said as he pulled away, "Did you sleep well?" Aphmau said as she started twirling a few strands of Aaron's hair. "I slept just great with you in my arms like this." Aaron whispered to Aphmau while he got lost into her eyes.

Aaron then sat up and rubbed his eyes, Aphmau sat up with him. "What would you like to eat?" Aphmau asked him and he gave her a peck on the lips, "I'll cook." Aaron said as he got up and went down the stairs and Aphmau followed him.

After breakfast, Aaron sat on the couch and Aphmau snuggled up to him. Then she got a phone call from Katelyn.

"Hey Katie!"

"Aphmau! It's great to hear from you, how's your day?"

"I'm great~ how about you? How's Eric?"

"He's been doing good, Aph me and KC are coming back next month and we are going to have a shopping blast."

"Gurl you know me so well."

"Of course anyway I need to go now, talk to you later!"

"Later!"

Aphmau hung up and looked at Aaron, who was brushing her hair lightly. "How's Katelyn?" Aaron asked her and her eyes widened.

"How did you know that it's Katelyn?" She asked him and he sighed, "Because she's the only one you call her Katie." Aaron replied as he pushed a strand of Aphmau's hair behind her ear.

"Ugh you know me so well." Aphmau huffed, "I do." Aaron said as he pinned Aphmau to the couch and he hovered over her and kissed her.

Aaron then pulled away and wrapped his arms around her waist, "Aph... Would you like to go out for dinner?" Aaron asked her as he laid his head on her chest.

"Of course Aaron." Aphmau replied as she started petting Aaron.

Aaron whimpered and closed his eyes "I love you Aph."

"I love you Aaron."

Hope I hit your emotions with that line