1️⃣2️⃣➖Her House

Art by: Instagram.

AARMAU AARMAU AARMAU
THIS CHAPTER SCREAMS AARMAU!

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aphmau got in her house with Aaron and he looked around, "Wow... Your house is beautiful!" Aaron explained and Aphmau smiled, "Yep this is were I live in and will stay for a couple months!" Aphmau said then continued, "Aaron do your parents know about you staying here?"

"I told Melissa." Aaron said, "Oh okay then." Aphmau said and they cooked lunch and ate together.

LIKE A CUTE COUPLE!

After lunch, Aaron changed to a dark red sweatshirt that had pinkish red strips on the sleeves and black pants (The one above) along with red sneakers with his red bandana over his eyes and Aphmau changed to a red shirt and jean shorts (the one above) along with red converse.

"So, about the Alpha thing. What is my job as the Alpha female?" Aphmau asked Aaron as they sat on her bed, "Your job as the Alpha female is to assist the Alpha male to take care of the werewolves. Me." Aaron said as he moved closer to Aphmau, "An what is your job as the Alpha male?" Aphmau asked and Aaron sighed.

"The Alpha male and female are the leaders of all the werewolves in any high school, they tell the pack what to do. So my job is that I want to keep order here and not let any werewolf engage into fights, do any trouble, keep peace and order. I don't want humans and Meif'uas to fear werewolves." Aaron said as Aphmau became suspicious.

"And why do you do that? You're not a werewolf." Aphmau asked suspiciously and Aaron looked away, "It's because I feel bad for werewolves, they don't deserve to be feared. They are just like humans but with werewolf features." Aaron explained to Aphmau and she hooked his chin and made him look at her.

"You have a very big heart Aaron, I've never seen a human like you before." Aphmau said and Aaron smirked and stood up, placing his hands in his pockets. "Because I've been alone for a very long time... I don't want anyone to feel the same and I've noticed people staying away from werewolves and I want to fix the damage." Aaron continued and Aphmau stood up and walked in front of him, placing her hands in his sweatshirt pocket.

"Aaron..." Aphmau said and Aaron smirked getting lost into her eyes, "Well... I know you want to do this." Aaron said and they closed their eyes as they leaned into a kiss until Aaron's lips landed on hers.

"Aph... I love you." Aaron said as they pulled away, Aaron wrapped his arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love you too... I'm so happy to be called yours." Aphmau said as she nuzzled her head into his chest.

"And I'm so happy to call you mine." Aaron replied and Aphmau looked into his eyes, "Why do you wear a red bandana over your eyes?" Aphmau asked and Aaron sighed.

"..." Aaron stayed silent, "I miss seeing your eyes. They make me feel that I'm not alone." Aphmau continued and Aaron sighed. "Remove it."

Aphmau untied the bandana around his eyes revealing his midnight eyes, "How do they look?" Aaron asked and Aphmau smiled. "They look just like the Aaron I know."

"Well I'm glad." Aaron said as he pulled Aphmau into another kiss.

Then it started to get late, Aaron was sitting on Aphmau's bed and Aphmau was sitting between his legs while his arms are around her. Aphmau yawed, "Tired?" Aaron whispered into Aphmau's ear in a very hot voice causing Aphmau to blush hard. "Yeah." Aphmau replied.

Aaron then laid her down on the bed and he laid down next to her, she faced him and snuggled up to his chest. "Night Aaron." She said.

"Night babe."

*fangirl intensifies*