9️⃣➖Aaron Vs. Laurence

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!

Laurence's death for messing with the one and only Ul- I mean nothing!

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aphmau was stunned, she saw a red glow in Aaron's eyes before he bolted off, she doesn't understand what is that? Why was there a red glow in Aaron's eyes? That startled her.

Aaron went up to Laurence at his table in the cafeteria and slammed his hand on his shoulder. "Laurence I need to talk to you NOW!" Aaron whispered in his ear and pulled him from the cafeteria.

Aaron pulled Laurence to the back of the bleachers and let him go, "What's your deal with Aphmau?" Aaron said and Laurence smirked. "So you do love her huh?"

Aaron then slammed him against the wall. "What. Is. Your. Deal. With. Aphmau?" Aaron said and Laurence started to shake, "I love her and you stole her from me!"

Aaron dropped Laurence, "Meet me at the gym at night. Here." Aaron said and turned around, "If you don't want the whole school to know your lie." Aaron said as he pulled out his phone and showed him the video of him and Garroth talking about the plan.

Laurence stood there in shock, "How did you get that?!" Aaron laughed, "Thank Dante for being my best friend and don't you dare think of hurting him or else I'll turn your life to a living nightmare." Aaron said and left. Leaving Laurence to his thoughts.

"I have to do this to get Aphmau's love and let Aaron make a fool out of himself. He's facing a shadow knight."

AND YOU'RE FACING AN U- I MEAN A DETERMINED AARON YOU IDIOT!

At night, Aaron was sitting on the bleachers in the gym waiting for Laurence to show up until he saw the gym doors open and Laurence came in. "Heh, a fool" Laurence said because he didn't see Aaron.

Suddenly, Laurence heard slow claps from the bleachers. Laurence looked at them and saw a shadow. "Who said that I'm a fool and won't end what I started huh?" Aaron said as he made his way to the door and locked it.

"Just making sure no one leaves..." Aaron said and looked at Laurence, "Now... Why did you exactly do that Laurence. Because you're jealous?" Laurence nodded, "You'll not take my Aphmau."

"Hmph, then let's make her choose..." Aaron said and snapped his fingers and Aphmau came. "So Aphmau... Would you date Laurence?" Aaron said and Aphmau stood there looking at Laurence with her eyes carrying a lot of disappointment from Laurence.

"No." Aphmau said and Aaron looked at Laurence, "Well, tomorrow you'll end that rumor or I'll show that video to the whole school. You hear?"

"Heh... But first let me do something." Laurence said and transferred to a shadow knight.

"Fight me Aaron Lycan." Aphmau ran behind Aaron and Aaron's eyes had hatred in them, "I accept and I fought Gene and destroyed him. Don't forget he's a shadow knight too." Aaron said as he approached Laurence making him shiver.

"Stay back!" Laurence said as he raised his sword about to slash Aaron, when he was about to slash Aaron, Aaron grabbed the sword and broke it. Leaving Laurence stunned.

"Weapons are a rough way to sort things out." With that, Laurence got picked up and got thrown out of the window. Leaving Aaron's eyes BURNING red.

"Aaron, what's wrong with your eyes?" Aphmau questioned Aaron and Aaron grabbed his hood and mask and placed them on then bolted out the window.

Aphmau went home and sat on her bed.

"What the heck is going on? Or am I just imagining things?"

Man Laurence you got thrown out the window just like how "he" got thrown out because he messed with Aphmau.

I'm pretty sure you know who "he" is, I just don't want to say the name because E-*notices Aaron glaring at her* NOTHING!