1️⃣6️⃣➖An Alpha's Job pt.2

Art by: Daisy Drawsome

BLOOOTIE

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aphmau ran through the halls looking for Blaze to set him up on a date with Dottie, she went to the science lab and saw him sitting alone. "This is your chance Dottie, go and get yo man!" Aphmau said as she pushed Dottie into the room and closed the door and waited outside.

Dottie blushed and walked towards Blaze, "H-hey Blaze." Dottie said flushed red and Blaze looked at her.

"What's wrong, Dottie are you okay?" Blaze said as Dottie sat next to him, then Blaze pulled her closer and placed his hand on her forehead to check if she has fever.

"Dottie are you okay?" Blaze asked and Dottie nodded, "Y-yeah I'm fine." Dottie said and looked away from embarrassment.

Blaze then hooked her chin so she's now looking into his eyes. "Do you wanna talk?" Blaze said softly.

"Umm... Not now" Dottie muttered and Blaze sighed.

"Dottie, you wanna go out for lunch after school. As a date?" Blaze asked and Dottie flushed red.

"Umm umm... Sure." Dottie said and Blaze smiled and kissed her hand.

"What was that about?" Dottie asked and Blaze stood up and held her hand, she stood up with her hand in his.

"For accepting my date." Blaze said then returned the book and got out of the science lab.

Dottie blushed and squealed then ran into the halls looking for Aphmau until she ran into Aaron.

"Hey Dottie!" He said and she ran to him.

"Alpha! Have you seen Aphmau?" Dottie asked while panting.

"Hey hey calm down. First, you know that you can call me Aaron not Alpha. And second follow me I know where she is." Aaron said and Dottie followed him to the bleachers where she is eating lunch with Dante.

Dante noticed them and waved, Aphmau looked at who he's waving at and waved too. "Hey guys!" Aphmau said happily as Aaron and Dottie made their way up the bleachers and sat next to them.

"Alpha I need to talk to you." Dottie said and Aphmau's eyes sparkled, "What happened between you and your 'secret' lover?" Aphmau said slyly and Dottie frowned.

"Shush he asked me out on a date!" Dottie said and Aphmau gave her a sly smirk.

"She's up to no good." Dante said and the bell rang signaling the end of school day, Aphmau then grabbed Dottie's hand and ran to the bathroom to fix her makeup.

Time skip to the date brought to you by Doritos

Dottie and Blaze walked into Olive Garden and took a seat and started to mingle.

*sassy tone* IMMA SINGLE PRINGLE AND I'M READY TO MINGLE BABEH

After the date, Blaze walked Dottie to her house then they stopped at her front steps.

"I had a wonderful time Blaze." Dottie said and Blaze smiled and move a little closer to her.

"Hey Dottie, can I do something?" Blaze asked.

"What?" Dottie replied and Blaze pulled her into a kiss.

Ciao Adios