1️⃣4️⃣➖The Date

Art by: ???

The ship sailed

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aphmau got up and wore a galaxy shirt and black pants with purple converse, Aaron wore his usual jacket and black pants with red converse.

Aphmau and Aaron walked to Olive Garden for their date, they got a seat and ordered.

"Hey Aph?" Aaron said as he grabbed Aphmau's hand from the other side of the table, making Aphmau blush.

"Yes?" Aphmau said and Aaron smirked.

"Tell me, how's living with Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan?"

"Well, they aren't her sooooo~ it's hilarious. Like seriously I wake up everyday with a chocolate cupcake being thrown at my face and my bed being broken down."

"Hahahahha seriously?"

"Yeah! Those girls are like sisters to me. And how about you living with Melissa?"

"Horrible. Her way of waking me up is throwing a bucket of ice on me, and she ends up being kicked out of my room."

"Hahahahahah Oh my Irene that's hilarious!"

"Yeah... Anyways I have a surprise for you when we get back."

"R-really?"

"Mhm."

Just then their waiter came and gave them their order.

After they were done eating, Aphmau looked to her side and saw her OTP sailing...

Blottie... Or you could say Blaze X Dottie.

Aaron saw them and smiled then he looked at Aphmau who was on the urge of fangirling while taking pictures

"I have to send these to Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn." Aphmau said as she opened her group chat with Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan.

Bold: Katelyn Italic: Aphmau underline: Kawaii~Chan

Guys look!

*sends photo of Blaze and Dottie*

OMI ARE THEY ON A DATE?!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH KAWAII~CHAN'S SHIP SAILED!

Where are you?

On a date with Aaron in Olive Garden.

ME AND KATELYN~SAMA ARE ON OUT WAY BABY

YEAH NANA U GOT DAT 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼

Ps: Katelyn and Aphmau know about KC's past and her real name

OOOOO SASSY SISTAS

YEAH WHERE DID WE GET IT FROM

NANA LET'S GO SEE AARMAU AND BLOTTIE!

Aphmau giggled and closed her phone, "The girls are coming."

"They have to come to see their ship---"

Just then they window broke revealing Katelyn's motorbike with Kawaii~Chan sitting behind Katelyn.

"WHERE'S THE SHIP!" Katelyn yelled as she and Kawaii~Chan got in.

"OMI WHAT THE HELL?!" Blaze yelled and Aaron and Aphmau were laughing their heads off.

"KATELYN OVER THERE!" Kawaii~Chan yelled as they both got out their phones and started taking pictures.

"Can this day get any better?" Aaron said as Aphmau was already dead in laughter.

"Aaron this is the best date ever." Aphmau said as she got up and Aaron paid for the food.

"Enjoy!" Aaron yelled at Blaze as he carried Aphmau bridal style and left Olive Garden.

He drove Aphmau home and got inside with her, "Aaron I had so much fun today."

Aaron laughed, "Of course you did after the Katelyn~Chan encounter." Aaron said and they both bursted out laughing.

Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan intensifies