1️⃣5️⃣➖An Alpha's Job pt.1

Art by: Daisy_drawsome

The OTP

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-

Aphmau groaned and threw the alarm clock across the room and got up, Aaron was a laughing his head off.

"What are you laughing at?" Aphmau asked annoyed, "How you react to mornings." Aaron replied as he kissed Aphmau's forehead.

"Ugh... Anyway, let's go to school." Aphmau said as she grabbed her clothes from the floor and ran into the bathroom.

she wore a red crop top and black leather jacket with black leggings and red converse. She put on black cat eyeliner, black mascara, red eyeshadow, red blush and red glitter lipstick. She then grabbed her purple backpack and got out of her her walk in closet to see Aaron wearing a red sweatshirt and black jeans with red converse.

"We're wearing the same color wow!" Aphmau commented as she giggled as Aaron gave her a kiss on the forehead and gave her a taco and they walked to school hand in hand.

Aphmau and Aaron reached the school and all the werewolves are admiring them, "I wish I had a boyfriend like Aaron"

"I want someone to look at me the way Aaron looks at Aphmau"

"They're the cutest couple I've ever seen"

"Tall boy + Short girl= cutest relationship ever"

"Man all eyes on us." Aaron commented and Aphmau nodded while laughing, Aphmau continued walking with Aaron holding her hand. She's happy that he chose her, she never thought that he would choose her. He's her crush ever since she met him online and now they're dating and she's happy. And that's what Aaron wants.

Then Dottie ran towards them, "Aaron! Aphmau! I need your help." Dottie said while panting, Aphmau hugged her and Aaron stood there. "What's wrong Dottie?" Aaron asked and Dottie sighed.

"I-I like Blaze and I don't know how to tell him that" Dottie said and Aphmau pulled away from the hug and placed her hands on Dottie's shoulders. "You came to the right person Dottie. Be right back Aaron, I have to do the Alpha Female job." Aphmau said to Aaron wo raised an eyebrow to her.

"Which is?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow. Aphmau went to him and gave him a peck on the lips, "Play matchmaker honey." Aphmau said as their faces were so near to each other.

"Ahem! I'm sorry for the interupption but I DON'T LIKE BEING A THIRD WHEEL!" Dottie said and the couple pulled away and Aphmau flushed.

"A-Anyway c'mon Dottie let's go!" Aphmau said as she grabbed Dottie's arm and ran into the holes.

"Stupid potato" Aaron muttered to himself as he headed towards his class.

BLOOOOOTIE

Ciao Adios