3️⃣➖The Mysterious Man

Art by: Google

Aarmau Aarmau Aarmau Aarmau

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴

Aphmau went to lunch class with Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan and Garroth. "Now I'll introduce you to my friends." Garroth said as he dragged them towards a group of people.

"Hey everyone, I would like to introduce you to Aphmau, Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan here. Girls this is Travis, Dante, Laurence, Cadenza, Lucinda, Kim, Kenmur, Emmalyn, Dottie, Daniel, Rylan, Blaze, Leona, Kiki and June and Melissa." Garroth said and everyone waves at them. They all chatted until the last class came. Which is werewolf class for Aphmau.

Aphmau walked into the class and a the same werewolf who was with the group of "losers" came up to her and pinned her to the wall.

"HEY LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" Aphmau yelled at him and he gave her a smirk.

"No... I just want a kiss from you." He said slyly.

Aphmau tried to push him off but she failed until he got thrown away from her. At this moment Aphmau was rolled up in her spot.

"She said leave her alone!" The man who removed the werewolf from Aphmau said angrily.

The werewolf stood up and smirked, "Heh, Aaron stay out of this. You're not the Alpha I am." The werewolf said slyly.

This got Aaron all riled up, "THAT'S ENOUGH!" Aaron said as he picked up the werewolf and threw him on the wall, the werewolf stood up in shock

"How?! You're not a werewolf!!" He said as Aaron picked him up again.

"Listen up Balto... It doesn't matter if I'm a human or not, as long as I'm in this class then I have the opportunity to take your place as Alpha." Aaron said then he slammed Balto on the wall and threw him out the window which knocked Balto out.

All the werewolves in this class were watching the fight in awe until one of them stood up, "We have a new Alpha male!" He yelled as all the werewolves in the class yelled Alpha.

Aaron looked at Aphmau, who he can hear her faint cries from the other side of the class, he could tell that she's scared of what just happened and he can tell that she's afraid of him.

Aaron tilted his head at all the werewolves and they all left and since Mr. Gavin is absent then that's a free class for them. Aaron knelt down in front of Aphmau and tapped her shoulder.

Aphmau lifted her head and to see a man wearing a red hood and a red mask, he also has a bandage on his cheek and some punch marks on him. He looks like a troublemaker.

But he isn't! He's a cute pu- AHEM nothing.

Aphmau looked at Aaron in terror, "A-a-are you going to hurt me?" Aphmau whispered to herself but Aaron heard her. "Don't worry I won't, just don't go near that werewolf okay?" He said and Aphmau nodded but she's still crying.

Aaron decided to pull her into a hug to calm her down, she just cried on Aaron's chest then pulled away. "Thank you..." "It's Aaron. And yours?" Aaron said interrupting Aphmau.

"It's Aphmau." Aphmau said as Aaron stood up and pulled out his hand, Aphmau took it and stood up. "Thank you Aaron." Aphmau said thanking Aaron as she picked up her backpack, "Not a problem, stay safe out ther Aphmau." Aaron said as he left the classroom and put on his hood. He wasn't wearing a shirt, just a jacket, black ripped jeans and black converse.

Aphmau walked to the bathroom and thought about what happened.

Am I seriously falling for someone I just met... Am I seriously falling for a troublemaker...
Am I seriously falling for a bad boy...