| TWELVE: VEILS COULD TALK

CHAPTER TWELVE

CHAPTER TWELVE.
VEILS COULD TALK

  The plan was set, now they just to enact it. Amandla got her two friends and was beginning to drag them to the hallway that Ginny and Luna were guarding when they saw the twins laughing and Filch, plus Umbridge, looking at them with anger.

    "So, turning a hallway into a swamp is funny, is it?" Umbridge sneered at them.

    "Fairly amusing, yeah," one of the twins agreed, only for the other to laugh.

    "Well, now you're going to learn what happens to wrongdoers in my school," the toad-like lady grinned.

    "This was never your school!" the one who made the comment earlier yelled, "Hogwarts is Dumbledore's school!" a loud cheer followed from the students.

    Umbridge turned around, livid, "Well, now you're going to get your punishments here, in front of the whole school!"

    One snorted and the other said, "You know, I don't think we are."

    "George, I think we've outgrown full-time education," one twin (Fred! It was Fred!) turned to his brother, "Wouldn't you agree?"

    "Completely, Fred," George agreed.

    "Time to enter the real world?"

    "Definitely."

    They raised their wands before yelling together, "Accio brooms!" only for their brooms to go zooming around the school and into their hands. They jumped onto them and began to fly.

    Fred glares that the pink lady, "We won't be seeing you," he told her.

    "Yeah, don't bother writing," George finished. They waved their wands again and the great doors open, revealing the outside of Hogwarts; a beautiful sunset over the Forbidden Forest. First year Amandla would've been frightened by the sight of the forest, but now she was older. There were greater things to fear.

    "Be sure to visit us at our new premises on Diagon Alley!" Fred yelled to the students, and they dived on their brooms, sailing out of the doors - out of Hogwarts, and to Merlin knows where. They were actually gone. They were truly, really gone.

    But Amandla didn't waste time. They had to get back to the hallway, the distraction of the twins had done more than distract Umbridge; it had distracted Amandla as well. No matter then, she grabbed ahold her friends' arms and ran to the hallway where Ginny and Luna waited, now with Neville and Ron.

    She nodded towards them, "The twins left. We don't have much more time."

    "What do you mean the twins left?" their brother, Ron, asked with a red face of anger.