FINAL NOTE

hi. so by now, you've finished blue and you probably hate me for killing off amandla - but let me explain my reasons first before getting into my long thank you.

when i first began writing this, i thought she was going to live. i imagined amandla and hermione in an apartment after the war kissing and being happy, but as i continued writing this story i knew it couldn't be a reality. it didn't seem like her, and when i added the whole thing with the veil...yeah, she wasn't going to survive this story. even though it pains me to say goodbye to amandla in this way, it's the only ending that makes sense to me. i can't see this book ending any other way.

now, moving on from that: thank you so much. thank you to everyone who's been here from the beginning and thank you to everyone who's started reading this after. thank you so much. it makes my day to see someone vote on this story or comment, appreciate this and amandla. i can't thank you enough.

i love you all so much and it pains me to say goodbye to this story and to amandla, but there's always a last chapter. there's always a last word, a last page, and this is where the story ends. but goodbyes don't always have to be a sad thing. even though it pains me, this opens up a door for me to focus on other stories - create more.

i love and i hope you'll stick around for more.

with love,
ellie x