Chapter 1: A Friend

"Oh well, as long as I'm here, I might as well see how I look", I suggest. I open the box with the picture of me in it and see myself in a black and blue striped shirt, blue jean shorts, and black shoes. I have long brown hair and bright blue eyes. I guess I don't look too bad.

I start wandering around my new world, trying to forget that I'm all alone in this strange place. "... What is that?" I hear something behind me as I start to walk off. "Oh... Looks like I'm not alone" I turn around to see a pig, following me as I wander the land. "Well hello there!", I say in a baby voice. The pig is still following me by the time it gets dark. But the dark is when disaster strikes, and it could be one, or both of us that get hurt. As I look for wood and wool, I start to worry about my safety. I just randomly appeared in this world. If I die, do I come back to life and continue wandering.. Or is it different if you just fell from the sky and landed here.

Then I become a little more anxious. I can hear groaning behind me, but only for about two seconds. Then the groaning stops. I turn around and see.. Something pretty surprising, actually. The pig that has been following me is attacking this zombie. The zombie dies, and the pig looks at me. "Woah!", I say in shock, "... You're cool". It's still dark out and I haven't built a bed yet, so I go and make a craft bench, and get to work. Then as soon as I'm about to go to bed, I see the little pig standing, staring at me again. "Oh yeah", I say, thinking that I should probably build this pig a little home. So I build some fences with my extra wood and surround the pig with them. "There you go, little friend", I say right before I go to sleep.

I wake up, right next to my pig. "Good morning", I say with a yawn. The pig squeals, as if replying. I stare at it for a moment. "Hmmmm... I should probably give you a name", I say, still staring. "How about... Cuddles!", I suggest. The pig tilts its head. "Umm... Fluffy?", I said, thinking of the first few pet names that came to mind. The pig slightly tilted its head again, the other way this time, then looks out into the distance at some red flowers. I get an idea. "How about Rose?", I suggest with a smile, and the pig looks at me and squeals. "Ok, 'Rose' it is", I say, smiling.