Chapter 5: The Mr. Rights

"Hey Ginger, do you think we should add a little more flowers in the garden?", Ashley asks me as she walks around the garden. "Ummm.. Sure", I smile, "But I'll go get them, don't worry, you stay here"

"No, no! I'll come with you!"

"Oh no", I say walking backwards out the door to keep eye contact, Ashley following, "I insist, you stay here, while I-" I bump into something and then start to turn around. "Oof, sorry, I just-", I turn around and realize it's a boy, with brown hair, green eyes, a dark blue and black hoodie, black pants, and dark blue shoes. ".... Well hello there", I smile. "Hi, I'm Mason, and you are?", he says.

"Oh, I'm-"

"Let me guess... Beautiful?"

I blush a little bit. I usually don't like when guys hit on me, but there's something about this guy.

"Ginger, and thanks"

I look down, his name says MCMaster424. He has someone else with him, and his name says AnimaticRPG. He has black hair, brown eyes, a blue and white checkered hoodie, glasses, a white t-shirt, jeans, and black shoes. "Ginger, did you get the flowers yet?", she says in a hurry, in such a hurry that she bumps into AnimaticRPG. "Oh... Heehee.. Hi", she blushes. "Hey", he says, "I'm Justin"

"I'm Ashley, Ashley Turner"

He smiles.

"Hey Justin, I think we should be heading home now", Mason interrupts, looking at a house not that far away. "Hey! Your house is pretty close to ours", I say. "Oh yeah, cool!", Mason says smiling. "Maybe we could ummm... You know..", he suggests, kind of nervously, "... Visit eachother? Sometime?"

"Sure", I smile.

"Great, well, I guess we should be going now", he says, "See ya later". "Bye", Justin says, waving, and they head for their house. "Bye!", Ashley and I say at the same time, we walk inside our house and close the door. Neither of us say anything at first, we just look at eachother, then say "Wow", under our breathes.