Chapter 11: Christmas Present

~one moth later~

Mason's POV

It's been a month since Justin and I got lost, now it's Christmas Eve! And we're not back yet! I can't believe we've been stuck here for a month! I miss the girls, and Wheatley, and Rose. And you know what the worst part is? It's snowing, so we're freezing. "J-Justin. W-what's our food supply?", I ask shivering a little. He checks our materials, "3 mushroom stew, 4 b-bread, and...... Th-that's it", he shivers a bit, too. "Wow", I sigh. I think about our home, how I miss it so much. I wonder when we'll see it again.

"Hey Justin?"

"Yeah?"

"When do you th-think we'll be back home?"

"I don't know. S-soon, I hope"

Ginger's POV

I sit upstairs in my bed. Alone. It's been so long since Ashley and I have seen Mason or Justin. I miss them. "Hey Ginger!", Ashley calls from downstairs. I hope she has good news about the guys. "Yeah?", I yell back. "Justin just called me! He says they might be close and should be here tomorrow morning for Christmas!" My eyes widen a little, "Awesome!" I hope they're right. I pick up my phone to check the time. 9:00 p.m. I put the phone away and lay down in bed. I'd try to go to sleep, but I can't. Not with the thought of my friends missing. I'm all alone... Well, alone in this room, anyway. I'm not gonna be able to sleep like this!

I walk downstairs, towards Wheatley and Rose, and open the gate to the fenced area she's in. "Ok, you are not going to be stuck in here anymore. Come on!", I say, motioning to Rose to follow me. She walks out snorting happily. I decide to take away the little area she's been living in. "Ok Rose, you'll never have to live in a corner again", I say breaking the wooden fences. I look over at Ashley, already sleeping. "Come!", I demand, and Rose follows me upstairs. I jump on my bed and pat it so Rose will jump up. She pounces up on the bed and lays down. I lay down, too, and fall asleep.

~the next morning ( Christmas )~

Mason's POV

"Mason! I think we're getting pretty close!", Justin says, making a weird face, "I think I can smell the animals from here", he coughs. I laugh, "Yeah, I think so, too. Let's hurry! I wanna get there before the girls wake up! What time is it?" He pulls out his phone, looks at it, then looks at me.

"8:25"

"Do you think we can make it in time?"

"I hope so. Come on!", he says taking off through the glistening white snow. "Hey! Wait up!", I call, running after him. Suddenly, after a few turns, he stops running and looks around. "This way! Look!", he says pointing in another direction. I finally catch up to him and look where he's pointing. I can see our house in the distance. Then we both keep running.

~about 2 minutes later~

Finally we're home at last! I reach for the door, when Justin grabs my arm. "Wait!", he stops me and whisper/yells, "You're gonna wake them up! You can't just open the door like a normal person!" I whisper/yell back to him, "What's the big deal! We're probably gonna wake them up when we walk in, anyway" He rolls his eyes. Then I get an idea. "Unless.....", I smile an evil smile and Justin's eyes widen. "Uh-oh..."

Ashley's POV

My eyes open and I remember what day it is. "Eep!", I happy squeal. I check my phone. 8:31. Then I get out of bed and find Rose and Wheatley and pet them both, "Merry Christmas, little buddies" I run upstairs to where Ginger is. "Ginger wake up! It's Christmas!!", I scream, jumping on her bed for her to wake up. "Ehhh... What do you want", she groans. "I want you to get out of your bed! It's Christmas!" She picks her head off her pillow and looks at me with her eyes half open, "Oh yeah, right, I forgot. Ok, you go make food, then in 5 minutes give me a call", and she plops her head back on her pillow.

"No! Get up!", I demand, pushing her off her bed so she rolls on the floor on the other side. "Ow!!", she says angrily. I walk over to her, "Sorry, I had no choice. Someone is being a party pooper", I say putting my hands on my hips. She lifts her head up, "Really? Who?", she jokes. I roll my eyes. "Just come on!", I say, dragging her downstairs by her feet. "Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ooooowwwww!!!", she screams. "Sorry", I tilt my head and look at her.

Mason's POV

"So this was your big plan? Couldn't you have chosen something a little more clever?!", Justin complains. "This is clever! Now shut up! They're coming!", I whisper/yell.

Ginger's POV

I get up, rubbing the back of my head. "Oh look. Someone has eaten the cookies. I wonder who", I say sarcastically, rolling my eyes at Rose and Wheatley just munching away. Ashley and I laugh. "Oh! Ginger, look under the tree!", Ashley smiles. Yeah that's right. We planted a tree in our house. It's not weird, it's tradition.

Justin's POV

Oh no ._.

Ginger's POV

I sit down on the floor and find a small chest with a sign on it that says "To: Ginger From: Ashley" I pull it towards me and open it up. Inside is half of a small silver heart locket that says "BF" on it. "BF?", I ask her. "Yeah", she says pulling something out of her pocket, "Look? See?" She shows me the other half, "Yours is 'BF' and mine is 'FL'. Best Friends For Life" I hug her, "Ashley! Thank you! Here's your present", I say pointing to the small chest with her name on it. "You got me an arm?", she asks a little confused. My eyes widen, "what?", I look under the tree and see an arm, "Wait that means... Guys?"

I see Mason and Justin crawl out from under the tree. They both smile and say, "Merry Christmas!" "You guys!", Ashley and I say with joy. Ashley and Justin kiss and so do Mason and I. Then we all hug and then Mason says, "Sorry we couldn't get you guys a Christmas present" Ashley and I look at eachother surprised. "Are you kidding!", I say, "you guys are the Christmas present", and we all hug again.

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter! I'll be posting the next one tomorrow, actually :3 don't forget to hit that 'follow' button! Until next time ^-^ byyyeee!!