Chapter 10: Torn Apart

Ok guys, so since I've reached мαgι¢αℓ ¢нαρтєя 10, I want to make it really dramatic ( obviously you would know that because you can see the title right there -_- :P ) and special, you know, since it's double digits. So for those of you who like drama, you're in luck. мαgι¢αℓ ¢нαρтєя 10 is also gonna be kind of long, so :P you're in luck again. I'm writing it now, and I will post what I get to write soon ^-^ 'til then. Byyyyeeeee!

~a week later~

Ginger's POV

I put my diamond sword in my chest and close it. I see Mason and Justin gathering swords, pics, and some food, "Hey guys. Watcha doin'?", I ask curiously. "Oh", Mason answers, "Justin and I are going mining tomorrow morning, so we need to pack"

"Why are you packing? Don't we have a mine just outside?"

"Yes, but we can't mine there anymore, I was mining the other day and I reached bedrock", Justin answers.

"Oh, so.. That's why you're packing? You guys are gonna go mining somewhere else. Will it be far away?"

"I don't know, it might be, but don't worry about us. I'm sure we'll be fine. Besides, we've got the map", Mason continues.

I frown a little. Then I remember something, "Ok, ok, but if you do get lost", I pull out my phone and motion it to Mason, "give me a call" He smiles at me, "Of course" Oh, yeah, we all found the phones we used to have in real life in our inventories, I don't know why we just noticed them now, but we found them. I smile and nod, "Ok then", then I look out the window. It's kinda dark out, "Oh, well we should probably go to sleep now, it's pretty dark", I look out the window again. "Yeah, Ginger's right, I'm going to bed", Justin says, walking to his bed. "Ok, goodnight guys", Mason says, then he hugs me, and we both walk to bed.

"Goodnight guys"

"Night", Justin and Mason say in unison.

~the next day~

Mason's POV

I wake up, still tired, and look next to me to see my phone. I turn it on to check the time. 7:30. I yawn and get out of bed, then walk over to Justin's bed. "Justin!", I whisper, "Wake up!" And nothing. He just lays there. Fast asleep. Probably having another ridiculous fantasy dream.

Justin's POV

And as the humongous dragon falls off the cliff, to its doom, I put away my sword and look at the beautiful girl, no longer in distress. "My hero!", she exclaims, running up to hug me, "How ever can I repay you!" "Oh, no thanks is necessary, Ashley" And as she leans in for a kiss, I-

"Hello? Justin??", I hear someone whisper. "...huh? What?", I say, opening my eyes to find Mason. "Come on Justin!", he whispers, "it's 7:00! I think we should go now. Did you pack everything yesterday?" "Yup", I whisper, getting out of bed, "Let's go!", I open the door but Mason doesn't move. "Mason? You coming?" "Oh, yeah, I just forgot something. You go ahead, I'll meet you out there" "Ok", I walk out and close the door.

Mason's POV

"Almost forgot", I say walking back to my bed. I grab my phone and put it in my pocket, then look over at the girls, still fast asleep. I walk over to Ginger, asleep in her bed, and give her a kiss. Then I approach the 'pens' where Rose and Wheatley are and pet them both before I walk out of the house. "Ok Justin", we look at eachother, "Let's go mining" We nod and head off.

~about an hour later~

We just stopped searching for a good place to mine about 15 minutes ago, it's kinda far away, but it's great. It's a big sand biome, and for the 15 minutes we've been here mining, I've found coal, lapis lazuli, and diamond and..... "Hey Justin, what'd you find so far?" "Red stone, iron, and gold! Let's add up how much we've mined"