Chapter 9: New Neighbors ( part 2 )

~2 days later~

Ginger's POV

"Hey guys, I'll be back, going mining. If anyone needs me I'll be right out front", I inform my friends. Oh... Yeah.. About that, since Mason and I are together and now Ashley and Justin are dating, the boys kinda took down their house and moved in with us. It's not weird. They're the only other people in this world! We kinda need to stay together. "Ok", Justin and Ashley say in unison. "Oh, ok, uh, should come with you?", Mason suggests. "Oh uh, sure" So we walk outside with our pic axes and find a good place to mine.

~15 minutes later~

"I think we did a pretty good job, Mason. Let's see what we got", I say going over everything I mined, "Ok.. Red stone, gold, lapis lazuli..." Mason pulls out what he found, "Coal, iron....", his eyes widen. "What else?", I ask. He just has a surprised look on his face and he says in shock, ".... Diamond" "Diamond?! How much?", I ask surprised. He looks at me and says, "..... 30" My eyes widen, "We need to tell Justin and Ashley!" So then we climb out of the mine and head towards the house, I follow Mason. But then stop. There's a house in the distance.

"Mason, I thought you tore your old house down"

"... I did"

We look at eachother. Then at the house. Then at eachother again, and walk over to the house. When we finally get there, Mason opens the door and we walk in. It's not a very big house, it has a small chest, a bed, and a couple of torches. I look at Mason, "Wait, if this isn't your old house... Then.. Who's is it?" Suddenly the door opens, and Mason has a panicked look on his face, ".. I think we're about to find out..." We turn around and see a villager at the door.

Mason's POV

Phew! Thank goodness! I thought it was another person with a diamond sword and TNT and a bunch of weapons. But thank goodness it's just a puny little-..

Then the villager pulls out a gold sword and goes to swing it at us.

Crap ._.

I go to pull out my stone sword but Ginger pulls hers out first, holds the point of it to the villager's neck, like they do in the movies ( not a neck, but, you know what I mean! ) and says, "Wait, wait! Hold your fire! We're sorry. We didn't know this was your house. Please don't hurt us!", the villager puts his sword down and Ginger and I sigh in relief, "Thank you. We'll leave now. Sorry"

I walk out and Ginger follows. Suddenly, I hear a slash.

Ginger's POV

That stupid villager hit me! With his gold sword!! I look up and see that I only have 6 hearts left. "No! Stop!", I say as I hit him with my stone sword. Mason turns around and his eyes widen, "Stop it!!", he starts attacking the villager, too. The villager hits me again. Now I'm on the floor, and I'm down to 2 hearts. My vision is going blurry, but I can still see Mason attacking the villager. He hits him again and the villager dies. Then Mason looks at me and... And starts.. Crying, and he.... He.................

Mason's POV

Her eyes slowly close. I think she passed out!... I hope.. "Ginger!", I run to her, pick her up and carry her home, running.

~at home~

"Guys!!", I say bursting in, "Ginger! She's hurt! We need to help her!" Ashley runs over, "Ginger!! Oh, do you think she's going to be ok?", she says, almost crying. "I hope so" Then Justin approaches, "Oh no! I hope we can help!" I look down at Ginger, "Yeah... Me too" Ashley walks over to Ginger's bed, "Come on, bring her here" I carry Ginger over to her bed and lay her down there. I feel her head, ".... Holy crap, she's freezing" Justin and Ashley come to feel her head, "Woah", they say in unison. "So, what do we do?", I ask nervously. Ashley looks at me, "Well, to pass out, she'd probably have to have only about 2 or 3 hearts left of health, so to get better, I think she has to have atleast 9"

"How long do you think it'll take?"

"I dunno, could take an hour or 2", Ashley shrugs.

"Well, I hope not too long"

I move my bed next to hers... No.. Not NEXT to hers... Not like.. Ugh, not right next to hers, next to hers but with a space in between, ya know..... So it's not awkward or anything.... Anyway I move my bed next to hers, and fall asleep near her.

~2 hours later~

I yawn and get out of bed to check on Ginger. I approach her bed, look down at her, and say, "... Ginger? You okay?", I feel her head again. It's not as cold as it was earlier, in fact it feels perfectly fine. "Oh, Mason, I see your awake", Ashley says, "We checked on Ginger a little while ago when you were sleeping, and she should wake up any minute now" "Great", I sigh in relief. "... Mason?", I turn around and see Ginger sitting up in her bed. She still looks a little tired, "What happened?"

"Ginger! You're okay!", I run up and give her a hug, "How are you feeling?" "Fine, what happened? The last thing I remember I was on the floor being attacked by a villager and then you started attacking. Then everything just went blank"

"Do you remember how many hearts you had left?"

"Ummm.. 2"

"Well, I'm just glad your okay"

We hug, then Ashley and Justin join in and it's one big group hug.

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter, I'll be updating again tomorrow, but until then, remember to hit that 'follow' button! ^-^ byyyeeeee!