Chapter 1; Lagos

*Author's note*

You guys are definitely in for a treat cause I've got another chapter ready for you guys as soon as I'm done posting this one :) Now be warned of like one swear word mentioned twice but other than that not really anymore warnings unless you don't like written violence.  Other than that I hope you guys enjoy this chapter took me awhile to find inspiration on how to add Bad wolf to the fight and how to write it well enough for it to be posted so if it sucks I'm sorry. But other than that enjoy my lovelies :)

___________________________________________________________________________

For the past 6 months Steve, Sam, Nat, Wanda and I have been on the trail for one of the deadliest terrorists and former STRIKE commander for HYDRA Brock Rumlow who now calls himself Crossbones.

Recently we have traced his foul scent to Lagos, Nigeria so our plan had to be as low-key as possible and try to minimize civilian casualties.

Currently Wanda and Nat were undercover in a small café sitting just a table apart from each other. As Wanda stirred her sugar into her coffee she heard in her earpiece Steve's voice.

'Alright, what do you see?'

"Standard beat cops, small station, Quiet Street. It's a good target". Just across the café stood the police station with a few cop cars parked in front of it. Up in the hotel room, Steve Rogers peeked out from behind the curtain in his Captain America uniform with his shield attached to his back as he said.

"There's an ATM on the south corner which means,"

"Camera" I finished for him. I was up on the rooftop with Sam scouting out the area alongside him.

"Both cross streets are one-way".

"So compromised escape routes" stated Wanda.

"Which means our guy doesn't care about being seen, he isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out. You see that Range Rover over halfway up the block?"

"You mean the red one? It's cute" stated Wanda.

"It's also bulletproof, which means private security, which means more guns, which means more headaches for somebody probably us". Stated Natasha as she picked up her coffee and took a sip of it.

"You guys know I can move things with my mind right?" stated Wanda.

"And my howls can easily stop anything from coming right at us" I mocked in the same tone Wanda used.

"Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature" said Natasha as both she and Wanda glanced at each other.

Sam walked towards me up on the ledge of the roof and said to Natasha through his earpiece.

"Anybody ever tell you you're a little paranoid?"

'Not to my face. Why? You hear something?'

'Eyes on target folks. This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months I don't wanna lose him'. Sam scoffed and said.

"If he sees us coming, that won't be a problem, he kinda hates us". Hanging out with both Steve and Sam on our early morning runs, they've told me the story of what happened in DC and how they literally dropped a building right on Rumlow, unfortunately he survived and was fixed up by medics and ever since his release, he's been doing rouge terrorists deals.

Suddenly my ears caught the sound of honking and people shouting out rude comments. I turned and saw a large garbage truck starting to go through a tight road filled with cars and people.